Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post-69220-1110229459.gif

Jen you're still f'n hot...What the hell were you doing with that bald headed small man anyway...:duh

What can I say......I must have had a mental breakdown of some sort. :duh :lol

He's not even worth bringing up on this board ever again, much less in regards to the beauty that is Jen.

:lecture

Thanks girl - :duff

Here I am acting like I don't know where my daughter's puppy is :D

DSC_0464.jpg

What an adorable picture Mack! :rock :rock

When the economy is in collapse
When Nuclear war is somewhat feasable
When CEO bailout becomes a household term
When you get athletes foot even though you're not an athlete
When one more thing breaks in your house right when you thought all was fixed
When all else fails, what do you do!?!

Well, buy a 2010 Yellow Camaro......that's what...

BAM!

picture.php

When the economy is in collapse
When Nuclear war is somewhat feasable
When CEO bailout becomes a household term
When you get athletes foot even though you're not an athlete
When one more thing breaks in your house right when you thought all was fixed
When all else fails, what do you do!?!

Well, buy a 2010 Yellow Camaro......that's what...

BAM!

picture.php

Congrats you bastard! I'm still holding on to my 2k Z28 (I have love for the Camaros), don't want to let it go even tho it spends most of the time parked. It's freakin Bumblebee. I'm still waiting to see one in person. How much if you don't mind me asking. Thinking about getting rid of my 07 IS350 for one of those but need a 4 door and my wife wants a mini van:eek:

Congrats you bastard! I'm still holding on to my 2k Z28 (I have love for the Camaros), don't want to let it go even tho it spends most of the time parked. It's freakin Bumblebee. I'm still waiting to see one in person. How much if you don't mind me asking. Thinking about getting rid of my 07 IS350 for one of those but need a 4 door and my wife wants a mini van:eek:

Same here, wifey wanted a minivan so we settled on the 8 cylinder, 426HP, 5 speed manual Camaro, BB edition no less, that's the car w/o the BB package. It looks cool with it, i'll post pics soon enough....:D

Base price is 31,000 but by the time I was done with it, came out to 37,000.

Back