Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you at least give us some Le Tigre from time to time?
zoolanderblog240x303.jpg

No can do...but, maybe i could shave one eyebrow, get some F'ed up lines shaved in my head, wear really baggy pants and have two of my imaginary black friends be my back up dancers and take a few shots more for you.:rolleyes:

How in the EFF! am i "posing like a model"? thats me..thats what i look like..some are just for fun..jesus..so much negative comments from people that do not even post pics in here..crabby or what?..only guy that was nice enough to just leave a nice non-schlaunt positive comment about me was PixelTwin...but, it seems like people just want to make fun of me or something when they do not even post pics of themselves..shame on them, and uhh..GrueSam..you really do not know me so, do not put my "ego" in question..i am only sticking up for myself, which i do not even see why i should be having to do this..they are just pictures..blah..life goes on whatever!.

I will never post another picture in here ever again..now go have a party.:rolleyes:

Yeah but Pixel is an homosexual.

Bamboota, I've been fascinated by the picture in your sig

3334628192_acd8802a03_o-1.jpg

..it is like super-ghandi on steroids. Please enlighten me to what those guys are all about. I assume they're some etheral comic book heroes ..apologies for my ignorance of who those guys are.

Valfar - great to see you and short hair suit you well ..but let's see you minus the mangina too! :D

I am convinced that Shai is 10 levels of awesome lol

LOL... yeah ..my sig...It's a screen shot of the Watchmen movie with Dr. Manhattan.... But the middle dude is a character called Tobias Funke that's from the show Arrested Development....he's photoshoped in there!

Just a question??:confused: Now that some people know that they look like...has anybody fought somebody?? Or is any planning on confronting somebody at SDCC??

Just a question??:confused: Now that some people know that they look like...has anybody fought somebody?? Or is any planning on confronting somebody at SDCC??

:lol:lol:lol
I am going to kick P!tu's ass at comicon. He is a world class ****** in person.

Pitu and I a couple months back at an awesome Columbian Restaurant in Miami!
pitu_crys_low.jpg
What a great picture!

I dunno about that... but I am hoping to get spanked.

:monkey3

Back