Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me in Rachel, NV (near Area 51):

4818_217743605106_545970106_7334365_6876828_n.jpg

Valfar, there is no question that you're a good looking guy.

But please remember that conceit is generally unattractive to women.

Ok, when was i being conceded?..i posted 3 pictures of myself and people start crying and moaning over it, its the photo thread..big deal..its not like i posted a fricken portfolio lol.

And..the funny thing is..most of the complaintants have not even posted pics of themselves..go figure.

It's 'conceited' not 'conceded', which means that you acknowledged something.

And you are the one treating this thread like a portfolio, not anyone else.

This is, at least, the second round of multiple pics you've posted and in each one you are purposely posing as if being a model.

Then when fellow boardmembers are bugging you to chill, you get snippy. Your ego is defending what you inherently know is worth making fun of.

Kinda obvious- sorry.

Ok, when was i being conceded?..i posted 3 pictures of myself and people start crying and moaning over it, its the photo thread..big deal..its not like i posted a fricken portfolio lol.

And..the funny thing is..most of the complaintants have not even posted pics of themselves..go figure.

Don't listen to the haters Valfar. You keep rocking Blue Steel:
blue20steel.jpg

Last edited:
It's 'conceited' not 'conceded', which means that you acknowledged something.

And you are the one treating this thread like a portfolio, not anyone else.

This is, at least, the second round of multiple pics you've posted and in each one you are purposely posing as if being a model.

Then when fellow boardmembers are bugging you to chill, you get snippy. Your ego is defending what you inherently know is worth making fun of.

Kinda obvious- sorry.

How in the EFF! am i "posing like a model"? thats me..thats what i look like..some are just for fun..jesus..so much negative comments from people that do not even post pics in here..crabby or what?..only guy that was nice enough to just leave a nice non-schlaunt positive comment about me was PixelTwin...but, it seems like people just want to make fun of me or something when they do not even post pics of themselves..shame on them, and uhh..GrueSam..you really do not know me so, do not put my "ego" in question..i am only sticking up for myself, which i do not even see why i should be having to do this..they are just pictures..blah..life goes on whatever!.

I will never post another picture in here ever again..now go have a party.:rolleyes:

How in the EFF! am i "posing like a model"? thats me..thats what i look like..some are just for fun..jesus..so much negative comments from people that do not even post pics in here..crabby or what?..only guy that was nice enough to just leave a nice non-schlaunt positive comment about me was PixelTwin...but, it seems like people just want to make fun of me or something when they do not even post pics of themselves..shame on them, and uhh..GrueSam..you really do not know me so, do not put my "ego" in question..i am only sticking up for myself, which i do not even see why i should be having to do this..they are just pictures..blah..life goes on whatever!.

I will never post another picture in here ever again..now go have a party.:rolleyes:
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back