Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ya go. this is my front yard. did 6 miles across the ridge today.

picture.php

western approach

picture.php

top of the shawangunk ridge looking down on the hudson valley

picture.php

shade break

yes sir, did a few years a few years back.

My brother and lots of my Military buddies moved out to the country because they got tired of the city life. As a matter of fact lots of them live in Mount Shasta, CA with similar view such as yours. They just got tired of the city and just wanted to enjoy nature and be away from all the bull^^^^. Some of them even built a house with their own two hands. I live in La Jolla near San Diego but I'm really considering moving up there as well. We go Boating, Water Skiing, Snowboarding, Motorbiking, Rock Climbing, Shooting.,etc. I never get bored when I'm up there. More peaceful and less stressful than the city.

here ya go. this is my front yard. did 6 miles across the ridge today.

picture.php

western approach

picture.php

top of the shawangunk ridge looking down on the hudson valley

picture.php

shade break

Nice landscapes..Hudson Valley..thats near Long Island?.

Nice landscapes..Hudson Valley..thats near Long Island?.

not really, it's about 90 miles north of NYC staddleing the hudson river. i live on the western most side at the foot of the shawangunk mountain range. orange county choppers is filmed near me. my wife actually went to school with mikey from the show.

it's easy to forget that all i have to do is drive up the road a mile, then hike a few more to get to the top of the ridge. haven't been up there in a while.

beer,
i grew up mostly in the city and the burbs with a smattering of jersey shore time. one of the benefits of divorced parents. as much as i love NYC, it's too expensive and crowded to live. i worked a few years there but the commute took it's toll. i actually bought a 300 year old cabin and have been fixing her up. my mom may buy the house next door and merge our properties. it looks like the homes in the immediate area were all part of a pre-revolutionary war settlement. kinda neat having this stuff so close to the big city yet tucked away.

not really, it's about 90 miles north of NYC staddleing the hudson river. i live on the western most side at the foot of the shawangunk mountain range. orange county choppers is filmed near me. my wife actually went to school with mikey from the show.

it's easy to forget that all i have to do is drive up the road a mile, then hike a few more to get to the top of the ridge. haven't been up there in a while.

beer,
i grew up mostly in the city and the burbs with a smattering of jersey shore time. one of the benefits of divorced parents. as much as i love NYC, it's too expensive and crowded to live. i worked a few years there but the commute took it's toll. i actually bought a 300 year old cabin and have been fixing her up. my mom may buy the house next door and merge our properties. it looks like the homes in the immediate area were all part of a pre-revolutionary war settlement. kinda neat having this stuff so close to the big city yet tucked away.

Dude you live in a UFO hot spot. :rock I know exactly where that is.

damn you're good. i live just outside of town.

That's interesting Mikey because in Mount Shasta where my buddies live it is also known as a big UFO hot spot. I don't what it is with you Military guys living near UFO hot spots. :lol The locals were always talking about Mount Shasta and the strange sightings for years. Now my brother and his wife and my friends and their wives claim to have witness some sightings also. I don't know what to make of it to be honest. Well Mount Shasta is a beautiful place I have to admit there is something strange and paranormal about it that I just cannot explain.

I'm pretty sure I posted a pic on this thread a while ago but here's another one of me and my GF from 2yrs ago when we saw Tim and Eric Live!

Yeah I'm making a retarded face but anyone who has seen the first season of Tim and Eric know why I'm making that face.

DSCN2075.jpg

That's interesting Mikey because in Mount Shasta where my buddies live it is also known as a big UFO hot spot. I don't what it is with you Military guys living near UFO hot spots. :lol The locals were always talking about Mount Shasta and the strange sightings for years. Now my brother and his wife and my friends and their wives claim to have witness some sightings also. I don't know what to make of it to be honest. Well Mount Shasta is a beautiful place I have to admit there is something strange and paranormal about it that I just cannot explain.

i myself haven't seen anything in the sky other than planes and meteors. however, my house is haunted by a young girl dressed in a period nightgown

actually all us ex militray guy near ufo hot spots are working for a secre.....................

Last edited:
i myself haven't seen anything in the sky other than planes and meteors. however, my house is haunted by a young girl dressed in a period nightgown

I have seen the same thing walking down my hallway at night only twice,it was a old woman with long white hair and nightgown that was frilly on the bottom,only caught the back of her..and my ex did see this as well but, i was the one to bring it to her attention and she had described it before i had even started to...:google

bricks were shat..

actually all us ex militray guy near ufo hot spots are working for a secre.....................

Well where you live and Mount Shasta are major energy grid points. This could be why spirits, UFO's or anything paranormal is attracted to it. This is probably why spirits are able to manifest because of that energy. But who knows. They're are so many mysterious things in the world that is unexplained.

Secret? Those guys just never fill me in on what "secret mission" they're working on. Could it be that you guys are MIB since they posted you in those spots? Fine be that way guys I know how it is. :mad:

I'm pretty sure I posted a pic on this thread a while ago but here's another one of me and my GF from 2yrs ago when we saw Tim and Eric Live!

Yeah I'm making a retarded face but anyone who has seen the first season of Tim and Eric know why I'm making that face.

DSCN2075.jpg

I don't know the background on the expression, but it is funny as hell.

DSCN2075.jpg

OMG! You a lucky dawg!! Meeting Tim! LOVE THAT SHOW AND TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE FACE ..LOL!

that reminds me ...i might have to name drop too! LOL

Back