Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! You a lucky dawg!! Meeting Tim! LOVE THAT SHOW AND TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE FACE ..LOL!

that reminds me ...i might have to name drop too! LOL

Thanks look at Eric during this picture he was not digging me :lol
DSCN2078.jpg

I HATE that ^^^^ing show. :monkey4

The rest of Adult Swim kicks ass. :lecture

obviously I'm a huge fan, but gotta respect ya for your opinion on hating the show. I don't think its for everybody. Its a kinda humor that only a small handful of people like.

Kinda like the music of Animal Collective, don't think a lot of people like their music but there are some out there like me.

obviously I'm a huge fan, but gotta respect ya for your opinion on hating the show. I don't think its for everybody. Its a kinda humor that only a small handful of people like.

Kinda like the music of Animal Collective, don't think a lot of people like their music but there are some out there like me.
Well, I don't really hate it, I guess i just don't understand it. The thing I like the least about the show is when they dress up as women. :D

Well, I don't really hate it, I guess i just don't understand it. The thing I like the least about the show is when they dress up as women. :D

WHAT! Thats the best part! I just think maybe Lucha and I are of a more advanced species...thats why you don't get it! :monkey5:monkey5

Oh.....and this is my name drop:
l_7cdf99cd85a24da18705df2613278387.jpg

I met Adam Hughes at the Megacon 2009 in Orlando FL. He's a nice guy...and his girlfriend (I think it was Allison) was totally awesome too!

WHAT! Thats the best part! I just think maybe Lucha and I are of a more advanced species...thats why you don't get it! :monkey5:monkey5

Oh.....and this is my name drop:
l_7cdf99cd85a24da18705df2613278387.jpg

I met Adam Hughes at the Megacon 2009 in Orlando FL. He's a nice guy...and his girlfriend (I think it was Allison) was totally awesome too!

I agree with ya girlfriend :lol I assume you are a girl unless that's a picture of Adam Hughes Girlfriend Allison ;)

Also I'm giving ya some support on your Adult Swim thread hope more go to it.

Hi everyone I'm pretty new to this board but one of the other members I was chatting to said I should pop this up. I was lucky enough to meet Alan Lee recently and got a wee piccie with him as well as a couple of autographs :)

RA.jpg

Hi everyone I'm pretty new to this board but one of the other members I was chatting to said I should pop this up. I was lucky enough to meet Alan Lee recently and got a wee piccie with him as well as a couple of autographs :)

RA.jpg

That's awesome that you met Alan Lee. I'm a big fan of his work.

Oh and welcome UKGIRL.

RA.jpg

What a lucky girl she was" awesome I love his work.

Welcome and great pic! I'm sure you just made a lot of Lee fans very jealous. :) I'm one of them....it would be so awesome to meet that man. :rock :rock

Back