Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a recent pic at Disneyland

sn850253.jpg

You remind me a little of Mac from Magnum P.I. :rock

me doing what i love to do most................not being at work & drinking !!...:lol
me-1.jpg

edit: second thing i love to do most...:monkey3

Nice pic Barryo..is that a small mouth or large?...looks like a small mouth to me.

Bass are huge down in the southern states, largest large mouth bass i caught here was 6lbs.Northern Pike though are my favorite to catch, and shinook.

Nice pic Barryo..is that a small mouth or large?...looks like a small mouth to me.

Bass are huge down in the southern states, largest large mouth bass i caught here was 6lbs.Northern Pike though are my favorite to catch, and shinook.

Too bad the Northerns are not big here in Cali. When I was Growing up In ND, Those and the Walleye were my favorites.

There was a lake in Cali that got some of one of the two, but they wi[ed them out. They are kind of soft here in Cali and like their lake trout.

You ain't fished till you caught a carp! :D

LOL! are you kidding me?..those things are like dragging in a log, no fight at all!..though i have caught some pretty big ones at around 35lbs..not bad for bottom feeders i guess, would never ever eat one.I see Chinese and Europeans keep them to eat though.

Back