Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks really good so far. I like how you have it planned out with style. personally I don't care for the hodge podge tattoo look. IMO, if your paying alot of money and wearing it for as long as you live it's more mature and planned for the long haul when done like yours.

are you stopping at the wrists and neck line? also, do you have plans for doing a complete suit?

Atm, I'm stopping at the wrists and neck.. but then you never know :lol some people I know have said that they would never tattoo their neck and many years later they ended up doing it.

My plan is to get a Japanese body suit. It's a long procedure, take time, pain and a lot of money. Specially here in Europe, it cost almost twice if you compare it to US.

Me and my bro's at our family reuninon. I'm the white looking guy. :lol

l_fe163c842ccf4af986fda660fda5eb93.jpg
l_049d234618fd4c22a9f8b7103e2ec7fc.jpg

MeTravisandEric.jpg

Last edited:
I'm an only child and an orphan... how many sad monkies should I use?
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:angelsmil

I'll go for 5 + an angel.

Valfar, from that photo it look like some one is working your behind! :lol

:lol:lol:lol Not someone...something rather..:lol

BTW...nice sleeves, i am not really a fan of colour in tattoos but, it suits you well.

Other Gimps may be stored under a bed, in a closet or in a box/chest but, this method of storage is much more convenient. :lol

512635696_230d36d3f4.jpg

Back