Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me right before the Christmas party of last year. :D

DSC00230.jpg

Okay, I admit... I'm Captain Maximum in this "Italian Spiderman" troupe. So much fun to mess with people with that thing on. :lol

9519_1247462546951_1241068467_30756935_3877536_n.jpg

8233_154715147515_567622515_3706808_1888670_n.jpg

For good measure, the original IS trailer:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UhHhXukovMU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UhHhXukovMU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A pic with everything I have in storage (about 90% of my collection) until we sell our house.

IMG_6501.jpg

Holy sh@t!..I see you picked up the AA Enterprise D, got mine this week and its pretty awesome, though i hear AA are releasing decals for the missing windows on the neck area joining the primary haul to the secondary.

Sweet! How do we get them? And yes, the Enterprise D is pretty amazing considering the price.

There will be an update on AA site any time now..they will give directions on how to acquire them.I still think it looks good even with no windows on that area.I will definitely be getting Enterpise B and Excelsior when they are released, i hear they have a Klingon ship in the works as well...hopefully it is a K'tinga class from the TMP era.

Finally, a picture of myself surfaces! :joy

picture.php

I'll never forget my graduation day. It was a blast....literally.

Grrrr....Arrggg. :mummy:stake

Finally, a picture of myself surfaces! :joy

picture.php

I'll never forget my graduation day. It was a blast....literally.

Grrrr....Arrggg. :mummy:stake

Awesome hoodie!! 1999 was my graduation year from high school too. Nothing like yours I bet, I heard a giant snake ate the principal or something like that. :naughty:D

Awesome hoodie!! 1999 was my graduation year from high school too. Nothing like yours I bet, I heard a giant snake ate the principal or something like that. :naughty:D

Yeah....it was bad. My yearbook got burned up, but at least I have the hoodie to remind me.

Thankfully, we had this girl named Buffy in my class. (I heard someone call her a "slayer" once???? :confused:) She could wield a cross bow like no other. There was something unique about her to say the least (and definitely easy on the eyes.) Anyways, a lot of us owe her a thank you.

Back