Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we were at the piano bar and we were all sitting at the same table, I had ppl stop me because they thought I was a MMA fighter and I even got asked if I was Matt Serra

matt%20serra%20ufc%20belt.jpg

I look nothing like this dude BTW :lol

Me below
-->
img_3810.jpg

Quick question, did Serra injure his bicep before or something? I always noticed that his bicep looked "short" and it looked somewhat off...... Has anyone ever noticed that, or is it just me? :confused:

Quick question, did Serra injure his bicep before or something? I always noticed that his bicep looked "short" and it looked somewhat off...... Has anyone ever noticed that, or is it just me? :confused:

Happens whenever the tore muscle doesn't repair fully and a bicep tear wouldn't, that's what you are seeing.

That suicide hotline thing makes me wish I bought an xbox360.

Taken last night...I am filthy.
gross.jpg

EPIC WIN!!!!!!You rock Devil!!!:rock:rock

I loved the "Call for Comfort" line!

PB110009.jpg

PB110007.jpg

Me & My new Friend! Playing Call of Duty Bechesssssss
You Suck

Now that is the list to be own!!! :rock

TOP SECRET! :lecture

altho I think everybody knows that Shai is on the list:monkey3

Added to the Tag Team list!

would you do her babe?

Well.....I don't really swing for the other team....but if u wanna tag team ,her or them,with me, i'm in!:naughty

Last edited:
PB110007.jpg

Who the hell still uses wired XBox controllers?????

Damn you are so retarted. Im sure you own or have seen a wireless Controller. Im sure you know that difference between a wireless controller charging cable and a wired controller. you can Clearly see its a Charging cable :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Damn you are so restarted. Im sure you own or have seen a wireless Controller. Im sure you know that difference between a wireless controller charging cable and a wired controller. you can Clearly see its a Charging cable :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

:lol :lol :lol

caught ya before edit :rotfl

Back