JND Studios: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 1:3 Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy mother of God. If that's the productions piece, there goes my deposit.

Hat looks wrong. Harry-high-pants. Pant color. Beer-gut stance. WTF? I get lens distortion etc, but this is all kinds of wrong - and the Henry still looks okay in that shot.

The portrait of awful and he looks like he's got no upper body mass.

I hope this isn't as bad as it's looking here.

Holy mother of God. If that's the productions piece, there goes my deposit.

Hat looks wrong. Harry-high-pants. Pant color. Beer-gut stance. WTF? I get lens distortion etc, but this is all kinds of wrong - and the Henry still looks okay in that shot.

The portrait of awful and he looks like he's got no upper body mass.

I hope this isn't as bad as it's looking here.
Yep. I really want to like this, but this is bad. I need more pictures, but I may have to cancel this. Oof.

I think a lot of what looks wrong here is how he was set up and not futzed properly. I agree that the pants color looks shockingly wrong though. I'm not sure if it's just the pics, but that color does not look right.

The portrait is definitely the same still and the hat was not tweaked at all, which is disappointing. That hat needs work, at the very least a new paintjob.

That’s a big miss for me dawg. Why are Henry’s pants sagging so badly? Isn’t JND themselves there to set these up properly? Why does Indy look like he’s leaning back? WHY IS HIS HAT SO BIG???

The hat is actually just about the right size based on the photo taken further away. The height of the crown should be just about the same length as his face, which looks correct. I think it's just shadow messing with you.

I do agree that they did an awful job of setting these up. Awful lighting, awful futzing, but the sculpt actually looks pretty ok. I compared it to the one cking did photoshop on that everyone loves and it looks comparable if you overlook the lens distortion, terrible white balance, awful lighting, and just bad photography and bad setup.

Apparently confirmed by JND production piece

Attachments

• IMG_6171.jpeg
    IMG_6171.jpeg
    259.3 KB
Back