Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200911210003.jpg

200911210004.jpg

Sick ass costumes Mollins!!! And that 1/6 Riddler custom turned out nice as well. Hmmm.. Penguin has WAY more piercings now than I remember him having. :lol:lol:lol

Sick ass costumes Mollins!!! And that 1/6 Riddler custom turned out nice as well. Hmmm.. Penguin has WAY more piercings now than I remember him having. :lol:lol:lol
I know, that Penguin costume is ACE! Perfect down to every last detail. Best Penguin I've ever seen, he deserved that cosplay prize. And hey, take off the putty nose and he'd make a great extra in that famous photo from The Shining. I love those old-timey tuxedos. Don't think they had lip piercings back in the 20s though..

hahaha, yeah penguin does have a few more poiercingse when i dress as him :p

that fake nose was a pain in my arse, had to put it on twice and even then, i wasn't happy with the join.

Oh well lol

Serra beat the dog???? out of GSP their first outting though. :monkey3

I'm gonna disagree and go with everyone's theory or GSP got caught and then it was lucky catch for Serra and he capitalized on it...

The second match is what really should of happened. GSP I think underestimated Serra and was leaving himself vulnerable, the next match he was much more cautious.

So yeah he did get beat but I think he didn't think much of Serra...

I'm gonna disagree and go with everyone's theory or GSP got caught and then it was lucky catch for Serra and he capitalized on it... The second match is what really should of happened. GSP I think underestimated Serra and was leaving himself vulnerable, the next match he was much more cautious. So yeah he did get beat but I think he didn't think much of Serra...
Yeah regardless of why he lost he said that gave him a new focus. And we've seen the roll he's on. But I think we better cut this discussion before peopel get mad at us for derailing this thread again. :lol :duff

Yea I'm not a fan, GSP I am a fan of though! I was mistaken for Serra while hanging out with Matt Hughes at a bar one night.

GSP really owned Serra in their last fight,not a fan of Serra either,he is a weirdo.Allthough he impressed me in the ultimate Fighter,he really showed everyone that he can coach.Gave his fighters the confidence they needed and supported them no matter what,unlike Rampage Jackson that smashes doors and takes their losses personal because he can`t stand Rashad that coaches the other team:lol

Matt hughes on the other hand,is a Arrogant a-hole,i can`t stand the guy.

GSP really owned Serra in their last fight,not a fan of Serra either,he is a weirdo.Allthough he impressed me in the ultimate Fighter,he really showed everyone that he can coach.Gave his fighters the confidence they needed and supported them no matter what,unlike Rampage Jackson that smashes doors and takes their losses personal because he can`t stand Rashad that coaches the other team:lol

Matt hughes on the other hand,is a Arrogant a-hole,i can`t stand the guy.

Everyone always does, I can't say anything as he only treated me with kindness and acts as he'd give the shirt of his back to me.

Demerit for all of you spreading wrestling thread cancer. We're trying to bask in the greatness of Devil's work.

Back