Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good seeing you, man. Great pics. :duff Yeah, don't be shy in here, man. We're all cool.

Thanks Morbach! :duff

Maybe your on ur period? :huh

Thats awesome that you went to the Alamo.... That's on my places to go list! :banana

I think you'd really like it. The cool thing is that the Riverwalk is only 3 blocks away..plenty of bars and restaurants. We took a boat ride. It was really fun.

When I tried to visit the Alamo it was closed for the night. Ah well. It was after a day at Sea World. So we walked down to the Ripley's and Guinness World Records museums instead and had a good time there.

Nevertheless cool pics Ro, and you and your girl make a cute couple. :)

When I tried to visit the Alamo it was closed for the night. Ah well. It was after a day at Sea World. So we walked down to the Ripley's and Guinness World Records museums instead and had a good time there.

but the real question is does he make your....

to%20do%20list_1.jpg

list :naughty

Thanks, Cloud! :) How's the job at the Disney Store treatin' ya? Yeah, the hours at the Alamo are strange. They close it up at like 6:00pm every day.
They have a Madame Tussaud's there too. I'm sure Bam would have fun punching the Nick Cage there too...

Last edited:
Thanks, Cloud! :) How's the job at the Disney Store treatin' ya? Yeah, the hours at the Alamo are strange. They close it up at like 6:00pm every day.
They have a Madame Tussaud's there too. I'm sure Bam would have fun punching the Nick Cage there too...
Haven't started yet actually, supposed to start tomorrow. :)

And I'm not the one with the "To Do" List, that would be Bambooty and Shai. :)

Back