Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_1710.jpg
fat%20kid12.jpg

Seems to me that you have had those shorts plenty long enough. They gotta be getting ripe. Maybe you should lose them.

Cruel reposted it...

Here you go V. No hat. Boring ol' plain ol' post-brother's-wedding ol' Cloud:
Crow006small.jpg

With the coolest robot of them all.
EDIT: And Satanic eyes. Always a winner.

Last edited:
I'm actually goin to the Shining hotel this July for a wedding :rock I will definitely take lots of pics!

Colorado right?
The inside shots were a mix between a hotel in Denver and a soundstage.

Exterior shots though... check Devil's picture.

Is it really supposedly haunted?
That I don't know. Timberline is an old-ass building and it wouldn't surprise me but I think the urban legend is about the hotel in Denver and I've never been. Usually when I go to supposed haunted hotspots I ask employees about it.

Will this help!?

twinsd.png

:dunno

That's more like it!! Thanx Devil....Mollins and I could have never been TWINS with out u!!!

Altho, I'm not sure if what u r really trying to say is that I look like Danny Devito??......Cuz if thats the case.....

DAMMIT DEVIL!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Here you go V. No hat. Boring ol' plain ol' post-brother's-wedding ol' Cloud:
Crow006small.jpg

With the coolest robot of them all.
EDIT: And Satanic eyes. Always a winner.

Eeewww...u look normal!! Super Pretty.....but normal!!!

I like Commie Hat Cloud Better!!!:chew

Speaking of haunted places, i used to go to this old abandoned psychiatric hospital years ago with some buddies and some f'ed up ???? happend in those buildings since 1914, we heard screams in there, doors would slam shut near us and i heard heavy breathing once in the corner of a room in the old library there.The buildings are demolished now sadly, i had some good times running around in there from 2am to 6am as all the buildings were connected with underground passage ways and two buildings had a morgue in the basement, it was also used as a infirmary for soldiers during WW1 i think but, WW2 for sure.

Whitby-fromBrochure.jpg

Grounds.jpg

pick02.jpg

20090903---WPH16.jpg

whitbypsych.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NnwYZfqG9Qg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NnwYZfqG9Qg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Speaking of haunted places, i used to go to this old abandoned psychiatric hospital years ago with some buddies and some f'ed up ???? happend in those buildings since 1914, we heard screams in there, doors would slam shut near us and i heard heavy breathing once in the corner of a room in the old library there.The buildings are demolished now sadly, i had some good times running around in there from 2am to 6am as all the buildings were connected with underground passage ways and two buildings had a morgue in the basement, it was also used as a infirmary for soldiers during WW1 i think but, WW2 for sure.

Whitby-fromBrochure.jpg

Grounds.jpg

pick02.jpg

20090903---WPH16.jpg

whitbypsych.jpg

Cool. It's like Session 9.

Thanks Bam! And yeah, I prefer commie hat Cloud too. :) Here's a better picture of me at the wedding:
MeandKatie-1.png

Let me guess, Val. "The bride is sexy!"

Last edited:
Cool. It's like Session 9.

Thanks Bam! And yeah, I prefer commie hat Cloud too. :) Here's a better picture of me at the wedding:
MeandKatie-1.png

Let me guess, Val. "The bride is sexy!"

Nah, shes a bagger, maybe two bagger(bag for me just incase she peeks)..I AM JOKING!!

You look most beautiful, i will admit.

Nah, shes a bagger, maybe two bagger(bag for me just incase she peeks)..I AM JOKING!!

You look most beautiful, i will admit.

Wow Val!! That wasn't really nice!! Cloud is hotter indeed...but thats her sister in-law!!! TSK TSK! Shame on u! :nono

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

No I wasn't trying to say that. But you said Arnold wouldn't work.. and only Danny was left so.. :D

Hmmm...I thought so! :tap

Last edited:
Back