Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Occulum beat Devil to the punch.

SmokeytheBear.jpg

Only WHO can prevent forest fires?

Nice, this made me laugh, I needed that...

Awesome pic :rock

Way to make a girl feel ugly, Val.

You are sexy too, just take the hat off.I remember when i used to ride the bus in the winter season,i would see this old man from india with that same type of hat you are wearing except his had Goosebumps stitched on the front, my best friend and i would be almost in tears laughing at this guy..wish i had a taken a pic of him.

You are sexy too, just take the hat off.I remember when i used to ride the bus in the winter season,i would see this old man from india with that same type of hat you are wearing except his had Goosebumps stitched on the front, my best friend and i would be almost in tears laughing at this guy..wish i had a taken a pic of him.

Well thank you but not only is that hat fashionable (IMO) it was functional! It was freezing cold up on that mountain. Check the second photo I posted. Elaina is clenched tight 'cause she was freezing her arse off.

Someone has to put Ski in his cage again!! He's going berserk with all his postings!

Outta the cage too late, and there's no one here that can contain me, unless you get all 130lbs of Val

and ur only seeing one thread of the board, I'm like a virus!!!!

@ Cloud, I actually like the hat, adds to the character of the essence of Cloud...

Well thank you but not only is that hat fashionable (IMO) it was functional! It was freezing cold up on that mountain. Check the second photo I posted. Elaina is clenched tight 'cause she was freezing her arse off.

Right on, i hear ya..I guess the hat is ok, the reason i was laughing more so because it reminds me of that guy except his had Goosebumps on it and thats what made me crack up so bad.Elaina huh? is she Polish or Russian?.

Right on, i hear ya..I guess the hat is ok, the reason i was laughing more so because it reminds me of that guy except his had Goosebumps on it and thats what made me crack up so bad.Elaina huh? is she Polish or Russian?.
She's 100% German. Lives in Canada though. And yes, I know she's prettier than me but your comment was like a deliberate slap in the face.

Elaina's sexy and I'm Tank Girl. :/

She's 100% German. Lives in Canada though. And yes, I know she's prettier than me but your comment was like a deliberate slap in the face.

Elaina's sexy and I'm Tank Girl. :/

Hey, its just the hat..i have seen other pics of you, you are very attractive IMO.Shes in Canadia huh?, near Toronto?..my last girlfriend was German actually.

I beg your pardon. I'm chatting with her, she clarified she's 50% German, 25% Latvian and 25% Irish/Scottish. I figured she was German because she calls the Latvian and Irish/Scottish Canadian Born her Oma and Opa so I figured they were German and...oh hell. Who cares?

She lives in London. And she's a little weirded out that a stranger is asking about her.

EDIT: And she is my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD and I am very defensive of her so you'd have to pass my "weeding out" test in order to gain access to her. :)

I beg your pardon. I'm chatting with her, she clarified she's 50% German, 25% Latvian and 25% Irish/Scottish. I figured she was German because she calls the Latvian and Irish/Scottish Canadian Born her Oma and Opa so I figured they were German and...oh hell. Who cares?

She lives in London. And she's a little weirded out that a stranger is asking about her.
EDIT: And she is my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD and I am very defensive of her so you'd have to pass my "weeding out" test in order to gain access to her. :)

Burn...

Nah, well is that not how people meet?..i was just curious is all. I will ask no more questions.

Back