Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we please just change the name of this thread to the Skiman Photo Thread?

Thanks. :wave

How about something a little more hip and cool?

Here's how I envision it:

Ski-360 - Your Definitive Source for Everything Skiman

Then, when you click on the thread, a video montage plays, including clips of fireworks, bombs exploding, racecars crashing, and last but not least, butterflies escaping their cocoon. That last part is a metaphor for the way that this thread (in particular Ski's pics) has changed my life.

How about something a little more hip and cool?

Here's how I envision it:

Ski-360 - Your Definitive Source for Everything Skiman

Then, when you click on the thread, a video montage plays, including clips of fireworks, bombs exploding, racecars crashing, and last but not least, butterflies escaping their cocoon. That last part is a metaphor for the way that this thread (in particular Ski's pics) has changed my life.

Dude you made me almost fall out of my chair here at home, I think my mind went racing there while I was reading your description and I could of swore I read raccoons exploding and instead it was butterflies escaping their cocoons. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Dude you made me almost fall out of my chair here at home, I think my mind went racing there while I was reading your description and I could of swore I read raccoons exploding and instead it was butterflies escaping their cocoons. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You want raccoons exploding too? We can do that. :cool: This is your thread now. :rock

You want raccoons exploding too? We can do that. :cool: This is your thread now. :rock

funny-pictures-evil-raccoon.jpg

Some progress on the lats, I've been emphasizing them for the past two months :banghead

img_4210.jpg

Hey Ski, can body builders also run? Because if I would get in a fight with you and I throw a flying throat kick and that doesn't faze you I would be running for my life that you don't catch me. But cheers bro:duff Your hard work pays off:rock

Ski, I bet your butt muscles are real flabby with no definition. You hide them all the time. I bet they look awful.

You'll have to show them to me for me to believe different.

:D

Hey Ski, can body builders also run? Because if I would get in a fight with you and I throw a flying throat kick and that doesn't faze you I would be running for my life that you don't catch me. But cheers bro:duff Your hard work pays off:rock

I would say most are not as agile but I was a basketball, baseball player and also ran track in HS/college, so the odds are pretty high that I can still jet off if needed...

Thanks man, I plan onto continue for as long as I'm able to or as long as my body holds up and I remain a healthy lifestyle.

Ski, I bet your butt muscles are real flabby with no definition. You hide them all the time. I bet they look awful.

You'll have to show them to me for me to believe different.

Sideshow Silver Surfer Com :lol that might have to do for now until I get on stage for the next bb comp.

Ski... isn't there a middle ground in the body building?? I mean there's a point when it passes (looking good) and being AAAHHHH!!

doesn't most of the bulk go to fat/flub when the workouts stop?

Do what you do if it makes you feel good/happy but the tone/strong style would seem to be more along the lines of sustainable imo.... from what I understand.. lots of reps with low weight. you'll look good.. feel good... and be really strong ... like a gymnast doing the Iron cross..
You would still be able to learn some Martial arts and be nimble enough to work some magic....

just my opinion Ski... but unless you're training for some heavyweight contests it seems you could make the best of everything if you went the strong/agile/martial/incognito style.....:lecture

I would say most are not as agile but I was a basketball, baseball player and also ran track in HS/college, so the odds are pretty high that I can still jet off if needed...

Thanks man, I plan onto continue for as long as I'm able to or as long as my body holds up and I remain a healthy lifestyle.

Sideshow Silver Surfer Com :lol that might have to do for now until I get on stage for the next bb comp.

Pics or GTFO!!!

Wait till the meds wear off Ween, before you even think about going down, up, out, in, or over. I hear that things can seem twice as big as they really are, and other hallucinogenic effects may seem real. You should allow two weeks to pass, as your doctor may want to decrease the manic effects of them drugs.

Back