Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gay_Pride2003_0801.jpg
I didn't know you worked for Cirque du Soleil.

Since Cloud posted some pics of when she was in a wedding ...i decided to share when I was maid of honor at one of my friends wedding....

This is me ...(maybe the only time you guys will get to see me in a dress)... posing with my best friend before entering the church.... and no I didn't melt when I saw the crucifix. :rolleyes:

l_7bb6986a76098ca0c21e2ac4f7cf98cc.jpg
Oooh, very lovely Bam.

Thanks fellas means a lot, I've been working hard on my back these past months!!!

Badmoon would say that I need to go to the doctor because I have allergic reaction to my sheets detergent. :rotfl

I can tell :horror

How long have you been bodybuilding & do you enter comps? :)

I've been working out since I was 18 (now 32) and the last comp I did was in 2005, I competed at 165 on stage around 3-4% bf but I've taken some years to really build up and add mass (in 2007 I was 230lbs at 15% bf 5'8.5-9 btw) and my main goal is get around 185-190 and maybe some day at 200lbs around 3-4% bf. That would be heaven!!! :rock

I've been working out since I was 18 (now 32) and the last comp I did was in 2005, I competed at 165 on stage around 3-4% bf but I've taken some years to really build up and add mass (in 2007 I was 230lbs at 15% bf 5'8.5-9 btw) and my main goal is get around 185-190 and maybe some day at 200lbs around 3-4% bf. That would heaven!!! :rock

That would be awesome but all that hard work has paid off you're in awesome shape wish i had it in me to put all that work in but i'm just way too lazy. :rolleyes: :D

Good luck with your goal man.

That would be awesome but all that hard work has paid off you're in awesome shape wish i had it in me to put all that work in but i'm just way too lazy. :rolleyes: :D

Good luck with your goal man.

That and to look like Incredible HULK with a white beard by the time I'm 60.

MaestroHulk.jpg

Thanx for the comments guys!! WOOHOO!!

And Ski....i feel like i grew some hair on my chest with all the testosterone going on in ur pics!! :cool:

Back