Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

wonder if the bail bondsman takes paypal? :D

King Darkness said:

And I better get an invite Shai!!!!

You know me King,I'll take some pics anyway....mwhhahaha:monkey5

TOE said:
are u guys talking about Josh's (JLCMSU) Maul pic :eek:

That wasn't Josh with Maul was it? Oh well cool pic either way, Ray Park is kinda cool.
Yeah of course I'll marry you Shai. This might be the only marriage proposal I ever get, so Id better take it. :lol

PsychoCenobite said:
Here's me last weekend at my friends night at a local club... I'd had quite a few beers! :monkey3

me1mz.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

That club looks familiar. What's the name?

ArwenEvenstar said:
Yeah of course I'll marry you Shai. This might be the only marriage proposal I ever get, so Id better take it. :lol

Ahhh..mon amour !!!! Je t'aime tellement.....:inlove

So....everyone from the board is invited to the fabulous wedding of :

The beautiful lady Arwen & The Great Worm

Customikey said:
Okay, so I just got new headshots, and I thought I'd share one since the first pic I posted here had horns and freaky sith eyes.

Here's me looking normal...

theaterretouched7zb.jpg
do you repaint your own face?

:rolleyes: :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Here's me last Halloween. Quick note: I'm NOT a furry!!! I guess I'm asking for ridicule though being a lion for Halloween.

:lol

I gotta ask..did you make that yourself? Cool pic though. It totally made me laugh and I still dont understand why to e honest. :monkey5

Well, I'm more of a lurker than I am an involved member on these boards , but now you can put a face to the sculpts. hah! Or rather when anthing I've been a part of with Sideshow doesn't turn out to your liking, you'll know who to beat up at comic con. ;)

here's me in my natural environment...the indiana jones ride at disneyland. heh
April%2026,%202006%20013_resize.jpg

ArwenEvenstar said:
:lol

I gotta ask..did you make that yourself? Cool pic though. It totally made me laugh and I still dont understand why to e honest. :monkey5

No one understands WHY it makes them laugh. No I didn't make it myself, my wife bought it for me from a catalouge because it was A-The cheapest costume and B-Totally stupid looking.

I eventually added robot pieces to be a "Cyborg Lion" to add to my theme of being atomic/robot animals. Year before that I was an Atomic Lobster, which a year later was altered to become a Zoidburg costume.

PosterBoyKelly said:
No one understands WHY it makes them laugh. No I didn't make it myself, my wife bought it for me from a catalouge because it was A-The cheapest costume and B-Totally stupid looking.

I eventually added robot pieces to be a "Cyborg Lion" to add to my theme of being atomic/robot animals. Year before that I was an Atomic Lobster, which a year later was altered to become a Zoidburg costume.

I...see. hahah thats awesome. :lol

Me, trying to do the robot:

Frodo004.jpg

Frodo006.jpg

I mean obviously you cant tell Im trying to do the robot cos you cant see the rest of me, so we'll say its just me pulling silly faces.
Yes that is Harry Potter in cardboard form behind me... I think thats all. :lol

I wanna do the robot with you baby.....

Trevolver said:
Well, I'm more of a lurker than I am an involved member on these boards , but now you can put a face to the sculpts. hah! Or rather when anthing I've been a part of with Sideshow doesn't turn out to your liking, you'll know who to beat up at comic con. ;)

here's me in my natural environment...the indiana jones ride at disneyland. heh
April%2026,%202006%20013_resize.jpg
Your self-portrait you drew was dead-on! lol haha
I especially like the one you drew of your grandpa, using only lines to differentiate shadings.
WOW!

Allright there's the full transformation from lion-----to CYBORG-LION (copyright, well it's not, but don't steal it anyway) I won $100 bucks at a costume contest with that baby!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Allright there's the full transformation from lion-----to CYBORG-LION (copyright, well it's not, but don't steal it anyway) I won $100 bucks at a costume contest with that baby!

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Dude, that is HILARIOUS!!! IS THAT THE POWER GLOVE!?!?!? :rotfl

Oh, and Arwen?..... Shai is so right... you are totally hot.

And Shai? My Fiance thinks you are as well...:D

PosterBoyKelly said:

Im almost certain that is the coolest costume ever. No one ever expects the Cyborg Lion. :lol Well worth a $100 win. :D

Sir it is a Power Glove! Any takers on what the tip of the gun on the left arm is? Or the control panel on the left arm is from? Someone's gotta know here!

DarkArtist81 said:
:
Oh, and Arwen?..... Shai is so right... you are totally hot.

:naughty :rock

DarkArtist81 said:

MINE TOO?!?!?!?!? No poo, when I showed her my brother Krusaders, the first thing she said was "Damn, Shais' hot".

And then "Whos that old guy, he looks stinky."

Damn Shai and his Krusadery good looks!!!!

Yeah, it was funny as Hell.... I'm surprised she didn't use it as a screensaver or something...:lol

I should have shown her the "finger of doom" pics!!! :rotfl

Back