Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

ArwenEvenstar said:
Dannie, I looked up the CareerPoint commercials, I see what you mean. :lol
The best part is that those commercials run literally non stop during the day around here. You see one just about every commercial break.

....no..you guys know what a stupid commercial:

Head On...apply directly to the forehead

pr-Over-the-Counter_Medicine-HeadOn-Apply_Directly_To_Forehead_Children_s_Headache_Relief-resized200.jpg

In an effort to get this thread back on track, here is a picture of me and my brothers many many many many years ago. I was really young at that time. I'm the one in the middle. My brothers unfortunately didn't make it, I'm the only one that survived out of that group.

1-2-3-1-1-2-0-0-0-0-0.jpg

:lol

I cant help but feel responsible for the derailment of the thread. I should never have ventured into asking about the Krusaders. Nevermind. Good way to get things back on track Fritz. :D

ArwenEvenstar said:
:lol

I cant help but feel responsible for the derailment of the thread. I should never have ventured into asking about the Krusaders. Nevermind. Good way to get things back on track Fritz. :D
Maybe you should post more pics of yourself!

Fritz said:
In an effort to get this thread back on track, here is a picture of me and my brothers many many many many years ago. I was really young at that time. I'm the one in the middle. My brothers unfortunately didn't make it, I'm the only one that survived out of that group.

1-2-3-1-1-2-0-0-0-0-0.jpg

Damnit Fritz your a Genius!!! You just helped me figure out my costume for this Halloween.

FW5467.jpg

Ladies BEWARE!! :cool:

People used to enjoy this thread for seeing pics of other members. I guess I'll need to switch it to moderated posts, so only on-topic posts appear.

...and have I mentioned how annoying the Kurgan Krap is?

Also bypassing the ***language ***filters, is ***annoying.

You know what is also annoying? Whenever an attractive female posts a pic then everyone turns into a 14 year old - that's really annoying too.

Last edited:

Here is what I look like. This was taken yesterday. Before you mock, please note that I have incurably cute disease Emmanualitis!
marc%203.jpg

Me with my mom and sister circa 1971.

Or it might be a false memory... I'm not sure.

Darklord Dave said:
People used to enjoy this thread for seeing pics of other members. I guess I'll need to switch it to moderated posts, so only on-topic posts appear...

Sorry, I tried to help but I didn't have a more current picture handy. :eek:

Darklord Dave said:
You know what is also annoying? Whenever an attractive female posts a pic then everyone turns into a 14 year old - that's really annoying too.

It's when ugly ones post we act more adult.

Sorry, couldn't help myself to that.
:chew

sorry, my scanner :monkey4 and my digi cam is broken :monkey4

toefinal.jpg

Toe, I love your pose..that silent -arrogant glory-krusading-Mother fk-je-ne-sais-quoi.

Here I am also, in ''that silent -arrogant glory-krusading-Mother fk-je-ne-sais-quoi.''

As you can see, I was dating a vampire.
SOUPER.jpg

Heres me preparing myself to exerce the Finger of Doom..
eds.jpg

But you know...I dont always have that jerk face...
I can be the good guy also....

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3
etienne19.jpg

Last edited:
Back