Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

WOHOO!!!!! :clap

Mad props to all the freaks that posted their pics. :chew :chew And clearly, FREAKS is NOT an understatement :lol

P1X4R...what is your nationality, if you don't mind me asking? :confused:

Wor-Gar said:
I like blue hair.

(doesn't that sound creepy)
And you just posted in the Legolas thread that green hair is hot.

I've learned so much about you in the past 24 hours, my friend. :lol

Batty said:
And you just posted in the Legolas thread that green hair is hot.

I've learned so much about you in the past 24 hours, my friend. :lol

I know. :D

You can't really tell from my pics but I love punk. And I love short hair on girls. Drives me crazy. And I have a real thing for bald chicks.

MisterToyNYC said:
Here's a pic of me and my latest toy and all geared up for paintball.

Eric

Paintball :rocks

And that is one serious gun. Do you just love to gun down the newbies to clear the field so you can play with your friends?

tomandshell said:
...My wife wants me to get one of those.

Your wife's pretty good. My wife wants me to get one for her! :cuss Actually she wants each of us to get one but I spend too much disposable income on collectibles. :rolleyes: :D

Wor-Gar said:
Paintball :rocks

And that is one serious gun. Do you just love to gun down the newbies to clear the field so you can play with your friends?
Most fields try to keep the newbs and adv players apart. I have been able to before, its fun at first until they all start to wine that you have fully auto gun(which it wasn't). Its not really fair to put tournament level players up against people playing for the first time with a rental gun. You want to really freak them out play with a pump.

Wor-Gar said:
I know. :D

You can't really tell from my pics but I love punk. And I love short hair on girls. Drives me crazy. And I have a real thing for bald chicks.

Me too... Only the really truly beautiful women can wear their hair short or go totally bald.

I used to date a girl that had short blond hair, but she would color it with crayons every week and so so it would be these wild shades of blue one week, hot pink the next, then green...

Yes the 90's were the decade to be alive sonny. :lecture

mfoga said:
Most fields try to keep the newbs and adv players apart. I have been able to before, its fun at first until they all start to wine that you have fully auto gun(which it wasn't). Its not really fair to put tournament level players up against people playing for the first time with a rental gun.

I forget the name of the field I used to play at, in Saddleback somewhere, and they put newbies in with the more "serious" players. Each field needed a minimum of 25 players I think. I was a newbie, but I learned fast. :D Next time we went, we made sure to bring 25 friends with us so we could buy our own field.

mfoga said:
You want to really freak them out play with a pump.

:rotfl

pixletwin said:
Me too... Only the really truly beautiful women can wear their hair short or go totally bald.

Amen, brotha! :rock

Back