Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Batty said:
She would be norty, of course! :naughty

HELL YEAH... :D

I am still alive... just been traveling a bit to North Carolina :naughty, then Vegas for work... then Miami and now back in Charlotte to be more :naughty... almost time to go home though :monkey2

The things I would do in a lake... mmmmmm... :monkey5 ... but no I have never been to that lake ;)

SideshowDusty said:
HEY, this is a thread for posting pics of YOURSELVES, not random famous chicks... save that for the Sandbox :lol

With that said...

I give you "The Morning After".... haha :lol

133988531_436343625_0.jpg

:sick:dunno :wave :Flush
ohman you're a girl??....and a hot one too :monkey5 LOL! :monkey1

Darth Loki said:

Loki you look kinda bored, but I do like your Hawaiian shirt. Who is the lucky guy next to you? He sure seems to be having fun.

SideshowDusty said:
HEY, this is a thread for posting pics of YOURSELVES, not random famous chicks... save that for the Sandbox :lol

With that said...

Hahahaha! Very nice! Very hot! :D :rotfl

SideshowDusty said:

With that said...

Oooo-la-la. NICE! I love the "morning after" look.

Hey, wait -- Don't you count as a famous chick around here?

LOTRFan said:
Loki you look kinda bored, but I do like your Hawaiian shirt. Who is the lucky guy next to you? He sure seems to be having fun.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Hilarious.

Oh man, what the heck did I do??? How'd that pic end up here??? Warning: don't drink and post! :slap :monkey2

(and I think some of you must be blind :horror :yuck)

Thank You FrankenFan. My point about women with short hair is reenforced. :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Oh man, what the heck did I do??? How'd that pic end up here??? Warning: don't drink and post! :slap :monkey2
aahhh yeeah.

all its takes is a little alcohol to get the girls to do things they wouldnt normally do sober. :monkey5

I'm heading out to Vegas later this afternoon for a bachelor party. Maybe I'll have some "morning after" pictures to share.

:D

WOW!!! I love how all the Freaks clamor to Dusty on here like a pack of wild wolves. I bet if she wanted to, she could have her way with you guys. Love the marketing on here by SideShow. Get a bunch of sci-fi geeks, *ahem* "fine young collectors" to buy into whatever an attractive woman tells them to. Like a guy can say no to a pretty face. Buy 10 PFs? Sure!

Apparently it is the female's role to make guy's like me to go broke and they do it so well. I can say this knowing my girlfriend's not on here browsing the forums. Nor is she aware I post on these forums either, and if I want to keep my manhood intact, she'll never know of this post or this place.

Eli26 said:
WOW!!! I love how all the Freaks clamor to Dusty on here like a pack of wild wolves. I bet if she wanted to, she could have her way with you guys. Love the marketing on here by SideShow. Get a bunch of sci-fi geeks, *ahem* "fine young collectors" to buy into whatever an attractive woman tells them to. Like a guy can say no to a pretty face. Buy 10 PFs? Sure!

Apparently it is the female's role to make guy's like me to go broke and they do it so well. I can say this knowing my girlfriend's not on here browsing the forums. Nor is she aware I post on these forums either, and if I want to keep my manhood intact, she'll never know of this post or this place.

Are you calling Lady Dusty a tool?

Eli26 said:

:lol we all know the game and play purely for entertainment.

I wouldnt pick at us being controlled by Dusty. Seems like youre the one on lockdown :monkey5

occulum said:
:lol we all know the game and play purely for entertainment.

I wouldnt pick at us being controlled by Dusty. Seems like youre the one on lockdown :monkey5

Ditto

(added this so I don't have to add smilies)

Back