Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Coheteboy said:
Arwen is a foxy lady!

Here's a pic of me:

pbm0011.jpg

Best. Picture. Ever. :rotfl

Oh and fanks for the compliment. Thats well nice of you.

Me in Mexico last summer. Behind me are the Aztec ruins in downtown Mexico City. A beautiful country with a lot of rich history and culture. I hope to go back later this year.

Not the best picture of me, but I'm having issues with my camera. My wife forwarded this pic of me that she has on her desk so I could post here and join the FREAKS yearbook. I uploaded it to photobucket and resized it but if it appears enormous my apologies...:monkey5

Last edited:

Cool it resized. I'll get a more "normal" pic up as soon as I can but at least the calls for my attention here can stop. :lol :D

No, I'm actually hispanic but I've been told I have a lot of Asian qualities.

Jedi_Mike said:
No, I'm actually hispanic but I've been told I have a lot of Asian qualities.

Its nice to finally see a pic. pjam, seth, JTR, come one you guys. Man up.. :tap ;)

pixletwin said:
Its nice to finally see a pic. pjam, seth, JTR, come one you guys. Man up.. :tap ;)

dont think Ive seen Bannister in here either. :cool:

TOE said:
Shai needs to put everyone's picture in the primary post so people, especially my lazy ass, do not have to go through the entire thread to see what everyone looks like :monkey3
This looks like a job for Pixletwin!

Batty said:
This looks like a job for Pixletwin!

he he mayhap... :rolleyes: :lol

edit: I will if Bannister, pjam, and Seth Gecko post their pics. I will be the keeper of the Freak Foto Arkive.

pixletwin said:
he he mayhap... :rolleyes: :lol

edit: I will if Bannister, pjam, and Seth Gecko post their pics. I will be the keeper of the Freak Foto Arkive.

...and perhaps one more pic of Arwen :monkey3

TOE said:
man, that pic reminds me of that scene from Training Day.
*note to self*
"do not mess with TOE"

:lol those are toy guns :monkey1 My friend took that pic with his camera phone so the quality is not so great giving the grainy effect. But you are right occ, it does look like the scene in training day :lol

Back