Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Yes, beautiful family Pixle. You should post more pics! :)

pixletwin said:
Here is me with the fam last Christmas. For all you Radiohead fans, you will take note that we are in front of the statue in the CD booklet for OK Computer.

uid=eGnOGrFYcFUSSdW29T5gS6dJocgvh4fvvbUk68tbh9AX1bvvKUgop4c3FZC6GS4tpPKdHUJmoqaqfUjpPgNN8A
Jesus is definitely watching you.

EVILFACE said:
I bet parents kept their kids away from ya?

Yeah, those kids better watch out for my Sith hands! :horror

picture243600jo1.jpg

But I think I'd be more interested in that girl on the left. :D

JustinLuck said:

You must really trek through Adventure Land, do you actually use that camel back? :confused: :eek

You know what Camel Backs are good for? Sneaking Jack and Coke into Disneyland, they didnt check it:chew

Beautiful family pixle :chew :chew

Cute baby :drool :drool

need to see some full frontal pic of u Bodie :emperor this time no full-moon :monkey4

Bodie looks like Vin Diesel on that pic :rock

Great pics everyone!!! This thread is awesome.... seeing all the faces behind the avatars... their families...

Funny that I still think of Pix as Qui-Wilson and Bodie as a Frazetta Death Dealer.... :lol

Some things never change. :D

wow..... I just realised I've never even looked at this thread, never mind posted in it. It's great to see the faces of all the people I've been reading for so long. ok wait, let me go find a picture................ *looks on his website*

..........right, I'm back.... I took these off our website (see signature below) which has all our holiday photos on. Been to some fabulous places.

This is me and Blob (our car... best car ever), waiting for the ferry to go over to France, for our European tour

2005_0528_114043AA.JPG

oh come on! everybody was taking this pic.... so i just had to make a statement against their lack of originality and the fact that everybody does it thinking they're so clever and funny... and... and.... well.... oh ok, once you're doing it you DO feel like a 12 year old and it IS funny :lol

2005_0601_155008aa.jpg

...and these two are in Scotland when we had snow last year I think it was, so me and Jane (second pic.... formerly girlfriend of 10 years..... now wife to be... yikes!) drove up 7 hours for a snowball fight (as you do....lol). Had a great time, but then we always do..... we love going places, doing things, seeing things...... and if you cant drive 7 hours to go up a mountain and hav e a snowball fight.. then you're not living :D

43.jpg

79.jpg

I love those Smart Cars, I wish they were easier to find in the States. :monkey5

Back