Lifesized PredAlien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though the movie wasn't the best ever, I'm really considering putting this beast on flexpay once it goes up. I'll probably wind up getting a wolf bust to go with it, but what's with the dreds, do you have to put them on the head yourself?

Yes you do, there are I think 50 dreds total and all you do is plug them in one by one....

Yes you do, there are I think 50 dreds total and all you do is plug them in one by one....

Oh my god, seriously? Hopefully it's like those 'color by number' deals when I was a kid :lol

Wonder why they did it that way...

Any updates on the bust? I'm holding off getting a few grails just to make sure i can fund this when it appears. :D

Holy f*#$%n $h!t.

Check out the box though:

3724680887_7797e6f963_o.jpg

well i would imagine the alien warrior bust had a box just as big.........Flex indeed on this one

This I really like. I'm in the minority that actually really liked the design of the Predalien.

Looks sweet! This will go well on my list of "Things elder can't afford and never will be able to afford but really thinks look awesome but still can't get."

Back