Lim Toys - 1/6 The Gunslinger (Outlaws of The West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, thanks for the news. !
I pre-ordered gunslinger, but I'm unable to find limtoys FB group.
Please could someone PM me infos on how to find the group ?

I don't think a John figure was ever announced. Just Arthur.
I've been meaning that one of the Red Dead figures announced had a alternative head to make both.

Do hope we see both soon. Was going to have one as my Christmas gift of my wife but looking like I need to find a alternative for now.

Not made a Facebook account yet but I am gathering that the group is made because initially R* brought down the law and stopped it happening ?. Now they are hidden from the mainstream eyes ?.
Hopefully buying options will be easy to access though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I've been meaning that one of the Red Dead figures announced had a alternative head to make both.

Do hope we see both soon. Was going to have one as my Christmas gift of my wife but looking like I need to find a alternative for now.

Not made a Facebook account yet but I am gathering that the group is made because initially R* brought down the law and stopped it happening ?. Now they are hidden from the mainstream eyes ?.
Hopefully buying options will be easy to access though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Correct. R* is very protective of their properties. They went after LIMToys for making the figure, who had to stop production, but are not at it again. It's definitely been quiet to keep R* from coming after them again.

If you haven't pre-ordered it already, I wouldn't wait, I don't think there are going to be a lot of extras of this figure sitting around.

Debating whether to secure a second figure or not. Thinking of using it to bash a Roland Deschain figure, as there aren't many high quality western figures. The Redman figures all seem pretty crappy.

Some new images of the figure has been shown on their FB page. He is looking really good!

Nothing on their Facebook page since July when I go on it, can you post them here?
I don't think it's me to decide. I think you got the wrong place it's their page where they post updates. Their original page doesn't get updates as it's open to the public. You need to request to join that one.

I don't think it's me to decide. I think you got the wrong place it's their page where they post updates. Their original page doesn't get updates as it's open to the public. You need to request to join that one.

I don't think there's any need for the secrecy, it's a toy not nuclear launch codes :lol.

Too late to take a good pic but... Jesse waiting for Walter :)

EDIT : sorry for the savage picture post, I made a mix up with 2 threads ;D ;D ;D
pic removed

I don't think there's any need for the secrecy, it's a toy not nuclear launch codes :lol.
Lol true but if it gets any more attention we might not get a chance to even get it. Just look up the group on FB, better to join and see updates then to find them here. Once the figure releases for good then we can post like crazy. Lol

Also, I'd rather the company not be chased down by lawyers and put off from pursuing a certain scar faced cowboy companion piece. Better to be over cautious than not cautious enough... :)

It's already on here in this very publicly available post, up on public online stores to purchase, so it's not exactly a secret already. But sure :dunno..

Back