List your Marvels!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always paranoid about threads like this. The internet is big place with some pretty nasty people, I say be careful and don't make a shopping list.

the Doctor said:
hey solid..did you buy another classic spidey after selling me yours or did you have 2:D

I still have mine. :D

And yeah, this thread is pretty much bragging rights. It's interesting to see what the regular posters on this section actually own.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I still have mine. :D

And yeah, this thread is pretty much bragging rights. It's interesting to see what the regular posters on this section actually own.
I agree, it's pretty interesting to see what other posters have but some know where you live.:google And yes, it takes a lot for me to trust people.

customizerwannabe said:
Doom Excl. The Pimp Cup Rulez!
Grey Hulk vs. Spidey
Green Hulk Vs Spidey Excl.
Grey Hulk PF
Green Hulk PF x2
Cap Vs Skull Excl.
Green Goblin PF
Iron Man Comiquette Excl
Xmen Vs Sentinel
Retro Spidey PF

Due to arrive
Xmen Vs Sentinel Excl. (tomorrow)
Magneto
Wolverine Vs Sabretooth
But the real question is...can they all fit in your Geo in a case of an emergency?:lol

rogueboy said:
No Iron Man Comiquette EXCLUSIVE?
Man, you've got nothing :rotfl :rotfl ..

LOL.. I could have had the exclusive IRONMAN.. But seriously, the stark face bothered me, so I went w/ the normal.

Only regret I have is giving my Exclusive Doom PF order to mi hermano..

Now I have no cup.. And I don't pay over retail.. So thats the way it shall stay..

Bodie The Cursed said:
They are welcome to try...

*cracks knuckles*
:rotfl
istockphoto_472283_wanna_fight.jpg

SolidLiquidFox said:
IAnd yeah, this thread is pretty much bragging rights. It's interesting to see what the regular posters on this section actually own.
Not much for me. Simple living is where its at. ;)

I have the Grey Hulk PF and that's it. Hulk will be sold right before Captain America ships.

All SS Marvels?

In Hand:

Modern Ghost Rider Exclusive
Old West Ghost Rider Exclusive
Medicom Symbiote Spiderman RAH
Medicom Venom RAH
Medicom Carnage RAH
Medicom Last Stand Wolverine RAH
12" Van Helsing Exclusive
12" Anna Valerious Exclusive

Coming:

X-Men vs. Sentinel #2 Exclusive
PF White Queen Exclusive
PF Spider-Man 3 Venom Exclusive
PF Capt. America Exclusive
Ironman Legendary Scale Bust Exclusive
Medicom Ghost Rider RAH
Medicom Spiderman 3 (Blue) RAH
Medicom Spiderman 3 (Black) RAH
Medicom Spiderman 3 Venom RAH

Sold:

Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive
Dr. Doom Exclusive
PF Spider-Man Exclusive
Wolverine Comiquette Exclusive
Fantastic 4 Diorama Exclusive

Last edited:
Khev said:
Not much for me. Simple living is where its at. ;)

I have the Grey Hulk PF and that's it. Hulk will be sold right before Captain America ships.

I heard this from many people here in the past. Then they go on a Geo-driving shopping spree trying to play catch up. :google

:D

I agree, it's pretty interesting to see what other posters have but some know where you live. And yes, it takes a lot for me to trust people.

Then we can start a thread listing our firearms collection.

Sig Sauer .357 sig
Colt King Cobra .357
Desert Eagle .50
Ruger P89 9mm
Bushmaster AR15
Plenty more. I got no worries.:D

I heard this from many people here in the past. Then they go on a Geo-driving shopping spree trying to play catch up.

Lol. I'm done now. Got no other real grails to go for. Just the Neg Zone Spidey and I can live with or without that one.

El Roranous said:
I agree, it's pretty interesting to see what other posters have but some know where you live.:google And yes, it takes a lot for me to trust people.

Why do they know where you live if you don't trust them? Get a PMB and your privacy will be protected. Actually, EVERYONE dealing on the internet should have one. You never really know...Dahmer and Gacy's neighbors thought they were nice guys.

customizerwannabe said:
Then we can start a thread listing our firearms collection.

Sig Sauer .357 sig
Colt King Cobra .357
Desert Eagle .50
Ruger P89 9mm
Bushmaster AR15
Plenty more. I got no worries.:D

Just a newb in this area.. But thhis is what I have so far..

2607_l.jpg

400326_l.jpg

El Roranous said:
Seriously, what's the point of this thread? Bragging rights?

This thread is pretty much to make me sad. And have the urge to rob a bank. When I get arrested all you guys are going to be questioned.

kodiak8658 said:
Why do they know where you live if you don't trust them?

Well, we are sending each other stuff in the mail, so we have to know the address. I know a couple of people's address, and they know mine.

Back