List your Marvels!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
if they could just come out with a Wolverine PF or even a Daredevil i would be extremely happy.

Have u seen the new Hard hero Daredevil?

TOE said:
As long as those are the three that you desire, "small" it may be, enjoy them and don't give in to the hype that you have to get everything mavel SS has ever produced.
Wise words. Its always better to get the pieces *you* like, not what everyone else raves about. I (and my checking account) am very happy that I have no interest whatsoever in ever owning a Doom. :D

Darth Loki said:
The best 3 PF's yes, the best 3 Marvel pieces NO!!!
IMG_1442.jpg

YES!!! too bad i definitely don't have the cash for this one.... wait, im getting my tax return soon :monkey3 should i go for the regular or exclusive??

~~hey roranous do you have any close up pics of colossus' face??

hairlesswookiee said:
YES!!! too bad i definitely don't have the cash for this one.... wait, im getting my tax return soon :monkey3 should i go for the regular or exclusive??

~~hey roranous do you have any close up pics of colossus' face??

If you're even considering getting this, don't even bother with the regular. It's the exclusive that sets this piece apart from the rest.

TOE said:
As long as those are the three that you desire, "small" it may be, enjoy them and don't give in to the hype that you have to get everything mavel SS has ever produced.

Appreciate it, Toe and Khev. I only buy the one's that i really like and not because it's a PF or something. I only have 7 figures in my collection so far but they are all carefully chosen.
But there are a few figures (Marvel, Star Wars, Movies...) that i really like and want but all in due time:D

My collection:
Doktor Doom Ex. PF
Hulk PF
Lurtz Ex. PF
General Grievous Ex. PF
Princess Leia Ex. PF
Jason Vorhees PF
Kermit The Frog Photo Puppet (Master Replicas):D

Have:
Captain America vs. Red Skull
Green Hulk

Sold:
Punisher Exlclusive

had on order but canceled:
Spidey vs. Venom
Fantastic Four bust-o-rama
X-Men vs. Sentinel Exclusive:monkey2

More than happy to announce that I am now the proud owner of Dr. Doom Exclusive PF # 428 :D

Excellent! :rock2

My Spidey PF arrives tommorrow and GR arrives on Saturday. It will be a "marvel" to see them displayed this weekend. :chew

Incidently, so how is the Magneto maquette, Loki? I'm still on the fence.

Boba Fett said:
Excellent! :rock2

My Spidey PF arrives tommorrow and GR arrives on Saturday. It will be a "marvel" to see them displayed this weekend. :chew

Incidently, so how is the Magneto maquette, Loki? I'm still on the fence.

Awesome! Check out my other thread.

My Spidey will be here Friday, so it's been a good week for me. GR shipped yesterday and that will be here early next week.

Now if I could only find a damn Wolverine Maquette :monkey4

after all this talk about statues i dont have i've bitten the bullet on the wolverine comiquette..got play.com's last wolvey.:chew

should be here in a day or 2.

also soughting out a green goblin pf...classic spidey is lonely:monkey2

the Doctor said:
after all this talk about statues i dont have i've bitten the bullet on the wolverine comiquette..got play.com's last wolvey.:chew

I hate you so much right now :emperor

Back