List your Marvels!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just scored a regular Spiderman PF from a seller, so he's going to grace my collection along with Ghost Rider now. :rock

Boba Fett said:
I just scored a regular Spiderman PF from a seller, so he's going to grace my collection along with Ghost Rider now. :rock

Congrats, I just got one yesterday as well. Magneto just arrived a few minutes ago and Doom will be here tomorrow :D

Boba Fett said:
Nice. I am still debating on whether or not I should add Spidey because of the pose and the thick legs. I love how he was sculpted with the Hulk but the PF hasn't grabbed me yet. I also wish they had blended the suit better to the body. Either way, nice score. Let's hope our GR's come in one piece.

El Roranous said:
Nice. I am still debating on whether or not I should add Spidey because of the pose and the thick legs. I love how he was sculpted with the Hulk but the PF hasn't grabbed me yet. I also wish they had blended the suit better to the body. Either way, nice score. Let's hope our GR's come in one piece.

Trust me when I say it looks better in person...:emperor

Bodie The Cursed said:
Trust me when I say it looks better in person...:emperor
I believe it. Just haven't really pulled the trigger yet because of all the other stuff that comes up. I guess, even as a huge Spiderman fan, he isn't at the top of my list.

I'll let you know as well. I'll post pics of both GR and Spidey when they arrive.

And hopefully not more pictures of any broken flames. :monkey2

Boba Fett said:
I'll let you know as well. I'll post pics of both GR and Spidey when they arrive.

And hopefully not more pictures of any broken flames. :monkey2

I think my GR exclusive will be shipping today. Please god, no broken flames :monkey2

hairlesswookiee said:
not a fan of doom PF.... i never really liked the FF4 so he really doesnt mean anything to me. unless i had disposable income.... that would be another story.
Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that you should get one. I was actually posting that because I may have just aquired one.

El Roranous said:
Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that you should get one. I was actually posting that because I may have just aquired one.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Darth Loki said:
in hand

Green Goblin PF

Green Hulk PF

Modern Ghost Rider

X-Men VS Sent. #1 Exclusive

shipping this week

Modern Ghost Rider Exclusive

Magneto Maquette Exclusive

DOOM PF w/ Exlusive PIMP CUP :D

Just got Magneto Exclusive. Spidey and Ghost Rider are shipping today.

DOOM arrives tomorrow :D

Pre-Orders-

Emma Frost Maquette

Captain America PF from Bob

Captain America Exclusive (Wait List :monkey2 )

Darth Loki said:
Captain America Exclusive (Wait List :monkey2 )
I'm sure it'll convert. At 2 per order there are bound to be cc declines. However I'm sure that the current hype and ebay prices will cause a lot of people that were going to cancel to hang on to their orders instead.

DOKTOR DOOM EXCLUSIVE:rock :rock :rock (The first figure i got to start my collection)

THE INCREDIBLE HULK PF:rock

With CAPTAIN AMERICA EXCLUSIVE PF coming in july:rock

A "small" collection but i'm working on it.

IronFingaz said:
DOKTOR DOOM EXCLUSIVE:rock :rock :rock (The first figure i got to start my collection)

Well you've got the best three so I'd say you're off to a pretty good start.

IronFingaz said:

As long as those are the three that you desire, "small" it may be, enjoy them and don't give in to the hype that you have to get everything mavel SS has ever produced.

El Roranous said:
don't worry man i didn't think that. i know the PF doom gives everyone wood around here. i just wish i had the money to buy one. since i don't im sticking to the characters i NEED!!!!! if they could just come out with a Wolverine PF or even a Daredevil i would be extremely happy.

Back