Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worse comes to worst, can we not simply have one person control two sackboys? We just need the fourth player to sit on a button, or cling onto something while one of us snags the stickers.

I have two controllers, so we can try it out next time.

That might work.

Worse comes to worst, can we not simply have one person control two sackboys? We just need the fourth player to sit on a button, or cling onto something while one of us snags the stickers.

I have two controllers, so we can try it out next time.

It may come to that... :lol I only have one controller, so it's all you.

Gonna miss this when it's all over... :monkey2 You guys need to get LBP2 ASAP! :hi5:

I've got this coming from Amazon. I'd be interested in helping out if I can, if I can get away from baby-watching duties for a bit. I played the second one, so I'm familiar with the mechanics.

PSN: FQRizzo

Gonna miss this when it's all over... :monkey2 You guys need to get LBP2 ASAP! :hi5:

Next month, guaranteed. If it wasn't for Killzone 3, I'd have picked it up a lot sooner. I just hope I can still find the collector's edition for a reasonable price when the time comes.

I've got this coming from Amazon. I'd be interested in helping out if I can, if I can get away from baby-watching duties for a bit. I played the second one, so I'm familiar with the mechanics.

PSN: FQRizzo

The more, the merrier. And this thread seems to be attracting new players to the fold, so there'll be a nice pool of Freaks to play with. I'll be sending out friend invites tonight. :grouphug

I'd be up for helping you guys but being in the UK the time difference makes it very difficult.

I've already aced all the levels and got all the items in both games but it's fun just helping people.

The islands are nothing, try and ace the bunker or the collector if you want a challenge!

I'd be up for helping you guys but being in the UK the time difference makes it very difficult.

We meet at 7:00 US Central, which makes it about 1:00 AM your time, I think. Can't make that? :nana: :lol

I've been getting a bit more involved with LBP community stuff, and the impression I get is that LBP is much bigger in the UK than it is here. Or at least the UK fans seem to be the most helpful and passionate.

Such a shame... LBP2 is definitely somewhere in my top 5 games ever list, probably somewhere in the top 3. The only thing stopping me from declaring it my favorite game of all time is my undying love for Mega Man and Mario.

When are we playing next?

I'm free every night this week except Thursday, I think. If we play tonight, I'll need to cut out at 9:00 central. Otherwise, I can play later.

These Island's ..must give them a go:), i can find them trough lbp2 right?

Unfortunately, you can't play them on LBP2 because they are story mode levels on LBP1.

Still working on my aces... I breezed through the first two levels of the Temples (man are they *LONG*), haven't tried the third level yet. I skipped ahead a bit and tried to ace The Collector... :lol Yeah, that didn't go well at all...

I'm free every night this week except Thursday, I think. If we play tonight, I'll need to cut out at 9:00 central. Otherwise, I can play later.

I'm free basically all week, from 7PM until 10PM central. A two-hour session tonight could work. Considering we only have four more levels to complete, we should be done sometime this week.

I'm free basically all week, from 7PM until 10PM central. A two-hour session tonight could work. Considering we only have four more levels to complete, we should be done sometime this week.

I think I just missed you. It said you signed out 3 minutes before I signed in. Doesn't matter though 'cause it looks like Kain couldn't make it.

I used the extra time to ace The Temples. :rock

Next up: The Wilderness :panic: :monkey1

I think I just missed you. It said you signed out 3 minutes before I signed in. Doesn't matter though 'cause it looks like Kain couldn't make it.

I used the extra time to ace The Temples. :rock

Next up: The Wilderness :panic: :monkey1

I aced the first level of the Wilderness the first time through; wasn't even trying for it. The Bunker, however; good luck acing that one. I can't even finish the level, let alone do it without dying... :gah:

The Bunker, however; good luck acing that one. I can't even finish the level, let alone do it without dying... :gah:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
WHEEL OF DEATH!!!
:rock :rock :rock

Just keep in mind that, for the most part, you're standing on sponge in the wheel of death, so grab that ____.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
WHEEL OF DEATH!!!
:rock :rock :rock

Just keep in mind that, for the most part, you're standing on sponge in the wheel of death, so grab that ____.

It's the bit at the bottom of the wheel, where you have to jump over the electrified things while constantly moving foward. The angle of the wheel makes the jumps a lot harder to nail precisely, and there's no sponge to grab onto anywhere. I could probably get it after another 5 or so tries, but I'd rather just die and let you do it for me. ;)

Back