Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Marvel pack today. Cool levels, but it's hella lame that they require multi-player sections in order to unlock stuff you paid for. :monkey4

On that note... anybody up for some multi-player LBP? :monkey3

I got the Marvel pack today. Cool levels, but it's hella lame that they require multi-player sections in order to unlock stuff you paid for. :monkey4

On that note... anybody up for some multi-player LBP? :monkey3

Sure, I'd love to snag all the Marvel stickers. Count me in. :hi5:

Did you get a chance to pick up the Pirates of the Caribbean levels yet?

Sure, I'd love to snag all the Marvel stickers. Count me in. :hi5:

Did you get a chance to pick up the Pirates of the Caribbean levels yet?

Not yet, but I did learn that we can play the levels on your account (like we did with Marvel before it crashed) and it will mark all the score bubble items we get as found, and they will automatically unlock when I purchase the pack. So we should play that and the Metal Gear levels too, at least to get the multi-player bubbles.

Kain - Are you willing to don the burlap once again?

friday_13th_2.jpg

:wave Just let me know a date and time.

Tonight'd be tough for me, but tomorrow, Friday and through the weekend I'm pretty much completely free.

As for times, I'd say our usual 6PM or 7PM central start times would be best. During the day on weekends also works.

Tonight'd be tough for me, but tomorrow, Friday and through the weekend I'm pretty much completely free.

As for times, I'd say our usual 6PM or 7PM central start times would be best. During the day on weekends also works.

I'm traveling for the rest of this week, but Sat/Sun works for me.

So, let's say this coming Sunday, between 6-7PM central time. I recommend we start with the MGS and POTC levels first, as they're easier than the Marvel ones and don't have any x2, x3 or x4 sections (that I can remember). We'll also score some trophies along the way.

I'm guessing we might need an actual fourth player for the Marvel x4s, as they may be too tricky or complex for the "anchor method".

Sunday works. :rock I may have to bail for 10 minutes again at 7 like last time though.

That's 3, anybody else interested?

FQRizzo, perhaps? :pray:

I could do Sunday. May have to finagle some free time.

Do I need to have all the stages unlocked? I think I'm close to the end, so I can trudge on through to the finish before Sunday, if necessary.

I could do Sunday. May have to finagle some free time.

Do I need to have all the stages unlocked? I think I'm close to the end, so I can trudge on through to the finish before Sunday, if necessary.

We'd actually be doing the expansion levels at this point, so you wouldn't need to get caught up or anything. Heck, we could probably also help you finish the game, while we're at it.

There are 5 or so levels based on Metal Gear Solid, another 5 from Pirates of the Caribbean, and a 4-5 more from the recent Marvel DLC. Even if you don't have those expansions, you can still play the levels with us, and any stickers you unlock along the way will be unlocked automatically for you if you ever decide to buy those expansions.

We'll also be unlocking a number of trophies along the way.

So, let's say this coming Sunday, between 6-7PM central time. I recommend we start with the MGS and POTC levels first, as they're easier than the Marvel ones and don't have any x2, x3 or x4 sections (that I can remember). We'll also score some trophies along the way.

I'm guessing we might need an actual fourth player for the Marvel x4s, as they may be too tricky or complex for the "anchor method".

Bump / Reminder
If we have 4 people, we should prioritize all the 4 player sections first instead of playing everything in order. What say you guys?

I'll have to step out at 7 for about 10 minutes like last time.

Looks like things are a 'go' for tonight. Out of curiosity, will this start more towards 6PM or 7PM? (crazy Central time people :lol)

BTW, I don't have any specific agenda for getting anything done tonight in LBP (besides having fun). I'll just go with the flow. :D

That worked out perfectly. Two and a half hours resulted in us completing the PotC levels with 100% of the prize bubbles, and a number of trophies.

Next up - either Marvel or MGS. Personally, I'd say we should tackle MGS next, and save Marvel for last.

I just bought the POTC pack because I kept getting frustrated by seeing all the cool POTC stuff we unlocked that I couldn't use. :lol

Bring on Marvel and MGS! :rock

It's well worth it, especially if you manage to buy the DLC code off of eBay for $2 or so. I like the fact that you unlock a bonus costume for completing all the levels. 7 costumes plus 5 levels and all those stickers is a good amount of content for the price.

MGS is slightly tougher, but should still be simple enough to complete as a group. I'm dreading some of the later Marvel levels... :gah:

Back