Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts street fighter 1/2 scale

Thanks guys, i think im gonna do a few more stylized busts over the coming months :yess:

Re: Logan25 head sculpts street fighter 1/2 scale

I know busts arent that popular round here but ecided it was time to get back to the bigger busts (not something i would say to my girlfriend lol)
Based on a Simon Bisley pic, around 1/3 scale, not sure on the base yet, comments and crits appreciated
Thanks for looking

DSCF3819_zpsc2f9513b.jpg

DSCF3818_zpsba16af06.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Constantine Bust WIP

Wow, that is top notch & anything based off the BIZ is gonna be freaking cool. Have you ever done LOBO?

cheers and yeah a couple of times but they werent very good, im hoping to do a bust and a 1/6 head soon :)

started working on the base then changed my mind half way through. And decided Fire.
Man flames are a pain in the *** lol.
Never tried sculpting fire before so comments nd crits much appreciated

DSCF3821_zps5bf64783.jpg

Ever heard of Criminal Macabre? Its a comic written by Steve Niles. The main character, Cal McDonald, is a P.I. who works on supernatural cases. Not to mention he's a former junkie, boozer, and user... You should check it out, I think your sculpting would really fit the character designs. Just a thought. Nice work btw!

looks great Logan, would like to see your take on Rick grimes from the Walking Dead comic.

rickgrimes.png

rickthewalkingdead.jpg

660px-0,661,0,360-Newcomicslider.png

started working on the base then changed my mind half way through. And decided Fire.
Man flames are a pain in the *** lol.
Never tried sculpting fire before so comments nd crits much appreciated

DSCF3821_zps5bf64783.jpg

Damn nice work love how the flames turned out.

Wow man everything looks amazing..

thankyou

Ever heard of Criminal Macabre? Its a comic written by Steve Niles. The main character, Cal McDonald, is a P.I. who works on supernatural cases. Not to mention he's a former junkie, boozer, and user... You should check it out, I think your sculpting would really fit the character designs. Just a thought. Nice work btw!

cheers, that sounds interesting, i will have to look it up :)
looks great Logan, would like to see your take on Rick grimes from the Walking Dead comic.

My lips are sealed :)

Damn nice work love how the flames turned out.

thanks mate

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Constantine Bust WIP Big Boss

Big Boss, just finished for Seb :)

DSCF3830_zpsaafbb6f0.jpg

DSCF3834_zps858f0e7c.jpg

DSCF3835_zpseefebc6c.jpg

DSCF3836_zpsc3cf29c8.jpg

DSCF3839_zps82003dc2.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Constantine Bust WIP Big Boss

What a combo, you and Elvis!!! That is gonna be sick when he gets his hands on it. Great looking hs Logan. :clap

cheers mate and yeah cant wait to see what he does with it :)

Back