Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using sculpey on the body modifications? And if so how are you drying them... I tried baking a piece on a body once and it whent terribly wrong. I've heard of people using a hair dryer, but never tried it myself.

Oh, and awesome work by the way :rock

You can also use air curing, two-part sculptey. Check out Magic Sculpt. They make it in fleshtone.

Re: Logan25 head sculpts super hero body mod wip

Thanks guys, i should have the first half finished later today so will post pics :)

I can hardly wait! :)

Eric

Not quite done but just for you :)

DSCF3883_zps5772ca78.jpg

Amazing work on the muscle body mod:clap:clap:clap
It's definitely the body your great angry Batman sculpt deserves and it will look great under spandex :D
I'll really want that for my Batman sculpt

thanks guys, i keep thinking his done and then think sod it and add more lol, its a same i dont have a suit to put him in :(
I think for my next one i might Bisley up a tt advanced :) for the upcoming Biz Logan head

your gonna have to send that body of to tonymeis to make sure you can get his bat suit to fit on that body.
with a nice painted head that be a bad *** bat

your gonna have to send that body of to tonymeis to make sure you can get his bat suit to fit on that body.
with a nice painted head that be a bad *** bat

I agree! I'm already imagining a McGuinness Batman! Awesome!

Eric

Thanks again guys, i do appreciate the comments :)
anyway got a bit sidetracked, thought it would be nice to revisit some of the first ones i did
logan with cigar yet again lol, i think this is a lot closer to what i was wanting to achieve.

DSCF3885_zps75a97929.jpg

Thanks again guys, i do appreciate the comments :)
anyway got a bit sidetracked, thought it would be nice to revisit some of the first ones i did
logan with cigar yet again lol, i think this is a lot closer to what i was wanting to achieve.

DSCF3885_zps75a97929.jpg

No love for Biz ? :monkey3

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Yet another logan with cigar

Very nice Logan! Can't wait to see him finished. One of these days I will definitely do a Wolvie with cigar too. The look is classic and would look awesome with the tanktop and leather jacket version. Keep up the awesome work!

Very nice Logan! Can't wait to see him finished. One of these days I will definitely do a Wolvie with cigar too. The look is classic and would look awesome with the tanktop and leather jacket version. Keep up the awesome work!

thanks, seeing your punisher im sure you would do an amazing logan :)
and yeah cigar is the way to go, in fact i think all head sculpts should have a cigar lol

One of these days I will definitely do a Wolvie with cigar too. The look is classic and would look awesome with the tanktop and leather jacket version.

And bone claws. :lecture

I've been intending to do that for ages now. Just waiting for the right head to come by. I see light at the end of the tunnel though. :panic:

And Logan, do you use some specific Anatomy book or website with pictures for your muscular body?

And Logan, do you use some specific Anatomy book or website with pictures for your muscular body?

no i use my own body as reference lol
but joking aside, not really for this, i find basic anatomy quite simple now, its the joints and motion that is tricky but obviously on this ive just sculpted the areas between the joints

Back