Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Miller Bruce Wayne

Bruce is looking great!

Bruce looks cool. You are certainly the comic book master

That Bruce looks amazing! DEF getting one of those!

Thanks a lot guys :)
going to do a mustache version as well and thought a Jim Gordon and Alfred would be cool as well

Gordon would be Awesome.

yeah i found some really good ref pics of him as well. Alfred will be a bit more tricky as i cant really find any good pics except the animated version

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Bisley Constantine bust

Started a Miller Bruce Wayne today, still a bit to do but thought i would share :)

DSCF3931_zps4098b901.jpg

This one is turning out real good :clap

Hey Logan anything going to come from that Dex sculpt, looks like an amazing start..

Thanks a lot guys

Yet more excellent sculpts. Can't wait to see the Gordon and Alfred too.
Cheers mate, oh and your joker and bats should be ready by the end of the week :)

Hey Logan anything going to come from that Dex sculpt, looks like an amazing start..
Not sure, i may go back and tweak him a bit at some point

Last edited:

Diggin that Bruce and I'm a big fan of your masked Wolverine (w/ the cigar) as well. Great stuff!

I could probably do up some scans of DKR Alfred from the graphic novel if you want. That'd be a pretty cool one to see as his look is very distinct in that book. :duff

Diggin that Bruce and I'm a big fan of your masked Wolverine (w/ the cigar) as well. Great stuff!

I could probably do up some scans of DKR Alfred from the graphic novel if you want. That'd be a pretty cool one to see as his look is very distinct in that book. :duff

Thanks and yeah that would be awesome :yess:

Miller Bruce is great! But what is he without a Miller Batman?

Bring on the Miller Batman!!!:wink1:

I just started painting your masked Wolverine that a fellow board member sent me and it is fantastic! Had to check out your thread to see your new work. Really great stuff! :duff

Bruce looks tremendous man!! congrats.

But in my eye's, nothing trumps your Miller Bat's on the first page of this thread. Insane! By far your best work.

thanks again guys, started on Alfred, then Jim and then Bats :)

Bruce looks tremendous man!! congrats.

But in my eye's, nothing trumps your Miller Bat's on the first page of this thread. Insane! By far your best work.

cheers, surprising since i didnt really know what i was doing, just a shame he was too big. Hopefully the next one will be better :)

Back