Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Miller gordon Battle Damage Bats WIP

Bats and dredd I guess. I could always use pouches.
By the way and FTI: i dont have the bust I promised you yet from ebay yet.

Cool, i will stick you down for the pouches and no rush :)

nearly finished on the bust i think

IMAG0736_zps89613082.jpg

IMAG0737_zpsf5eaf4d6.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Miller Bats Bust

Will you be selling that bust?
I want one!

It would be cool if you could make the bust so that one of Tony's spandex tops could be slipped over it. ;)
Kind of like what sideshow does with their PF's
Same with joker and supes.

Last edited:

So much character. Statues and busts are def. you're forte and you've been raising the bar with the recent wave of headsculpts. Fantastic job Mat. :hi5:

Will you be selling that bust?
I want one!

It would be cool if you could make the bust so that one of Tony's spandex tops could be slipped over it. ;)
Kind of like what sideshow does with their PF's
Same with joker and supes.

Thankyou and yeah i will be, not sure on pricing and stuff yet
thats actually a cool idea, im doing the miller supes bust next and decided i would do it as a blank muscled body first and then make a mold so i would have a decent template for any other heavily muscled busts i do so i could offer the blanks out if anyone is interested

So much character. Statues and busts are def. you're forte and you've been raising the bar with the recent wave of headsculpts. Fantastic job Mat. :hi5:

thanks a lot mate, im getting there slowly but surely :)

Thankyou and yeah i will be, not sure on pricing and stuff yet
thats actually a cool idea, im doing the miller supes bust next and decided i would do it as a blank muscled body first and then make a mold so i would have a decent template for any other heavily muscled busts i do so i could offer the blanks out if anyone is interested

:yess:
That would be awesome.
There's a few heavily muscled characters that I can think of that I'd want a bust like that of.
A blank torso would be perfect. :D

Last edited:

just received the bermejo joker HS today: looks amazing. thank you. you did a beautiful job.

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Miller gordon Battle Damage Bats WIP

nearly finished on the bust i think

IMAG0736_zps89613082.jpg

Excellent. The wrinkling of the suit around his abdomen is something that I don't think can be replicated in fabric over body in this scale. At least, I don't think I've seen it yet.

just received the bermejo joker HS today: looks amazing. thank you. you did a beautiful job.

thanks, glad your happy with him :)

Excellent. The wrinkling of the suit around his abdomen is something that I don't think can be replicated in fabric over body in this scale. At least, I don't think I've seen it yet.

cheers, no i dont think so either, even the 1/4 scale PFs ive seen havent really managed it, the only way it could possibly be done that i can think of would be to sculpt fabric creases onto the body and somehow stick the fabric suit over it with some flexy fabric glue or something

I dig that bust A LOT more than the stuff DCD has done with the DKR liscense. Looks like it'd be a blast to paint!

I dig that bust A LOT more than the stuff DCD has done with the DKR liscense. Looks like it'd be a blast to paint!

Thanks Mando :) the DCD stuff is always a bit lame although i do like the bats on horse statue, i think thats one of theirs

This started as something else that didnt pan out to well so decided to restart it but did think whilst doing it he might make a good gambit so had a quick mess in between doing some other stuff

IMAG0751_zps24d6d55b.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Gambit WIP

Are we still on for our project if not let me know you seem to be doing a lot .

That face looks familiar lol

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Gambit WIP

Are we still on for our project if not let me know you seem to be doing a lot .

That face looks familiar lol

Yes mate were still on, will hopefully be making a start on him late next week, once ive finished my other 1000 projects lol

Back