Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Miller gordon Bats WIP

Logan, do you think the head should be a little more boxy or will the reduction in the ears achieve that FM look?

Been messing with him today, found a few other things to tweak, shortend ears and squared of the chin a bit so yeah i guess he looks a little more boxy :)

if anyone else can see anything shout out, i want this one to be near as perfect as we can get it :)

heres a pic with the tweaks :)

IMAG0677_zps5dbafa62.jpg

Looks awesome!! You've got a great style, fits perfectly with TDKR.

Now i'm having difficulties to choose between yours and Elvis' FM ^^
What i like is that yours is not BD. Only things that "bothers" me, its again another teeth showing FM sculpt, the right jaw seem a bit less massive than the left one, the big scar on the right eye looks a bit too overdone.
This is just my humble opinion not saying its right or anything ^^
Can't wait to see more pics :)

Thanks a lot guys :)

Now i'm having difficulties to choose between yours and Elvis' FM ^^
What i like is that yours is not BD. Only things that "bothers" me, its again another teeth showing FM sculpt, the right jaw seem a bit less massive than the left one, the big scar on the right eye looks a bit too overdone.
This is just my humble opinion not saying its right or anything ^^
Can't wait to see more pics :)

decisions decisions lol.
remenber mine comes with both normal and battle damaged :)
not much i can do about the teeth im afraid as that is what i was going for. i think the jaw is just the pics as it looks ok in person, as for the scar/ crease, still a bit of smoothing out to do so should be a little less obvious

I knew about the teeth look since its kinda your touch in most HS the mean logan look, your characters looks tough ;) With all the FM popping out it would have been cool to have another variation... Preaching for my church ^^
Cool about the jaw and scar ^^
Thanks

I knew about the teeth look since its kinda your touch in most HS the mean logan look, your characters looks tough ;) With all the FM popping out it would have been cool to have another variation... Preaching for my church ^^
Cool about the jaw and scar ^^
Thanks

Yeah i get what your saying, but when i started these i didnt expect loads of other miller heads to pop up, this is the Miller bats ive always wanted to do, tried a couple of times but never quite managed to pull it off. I did think about changing it and doing another one but i though why should i and i know i wouldnt have been happy with him. Where as now i can happily tick him off my list as achieved, Still prefer the Alfred sculpt though :)

Cheers Mando

couple of pics on the KP

IMAG0678_zps16683d50.jpg

IMAG0679_zps391c7cfa.jpg

IMAG0680_zps1ed4e4a5.jpg

Size looks good there. I think it will fit fine on the Jakks body.

Thanks guys, yeah size should be fine, it throws it a bit in the pics as my Kaustic currently has no arms lol

this is the sort of body he needs though :)
IMAG0687_zpsdc94f193.jpg

Back