Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts

Getting the smirk so he didnt look like he just had a stroke was a pain in the backside :)

Cheers :)
Just put the finishing touches on the other wolvie and gambit, cyclops's visor is proving to be a git to get right though :(

Gambit and the second wolvie done and started on another bats.
Got a few others on the go but im thinking of concentrating on marvel villians for a bit as there is never enough of them out there, so shout out for anyone your wanting to see done and i see will i can do :)

DSCF3137.jpg

DSCF3133.jpg

DSCF3126.jpg

love to see you do your take on this, and even a comic book captain america be cool..

attachment.php

Cheers, should have the first casts in a couple of weeks or so

lt0778 Mags is a good idea :)

vik2001, hes in the planning stage :) as is cap, thinking of a Joe Mad look for him.

Cheers, should have the first casts in a couple of weeks or so

lt0778 Mags is a good idea :)

vik2001, hes in the planning stage :) as is cap, thinking of a Joe Mad look for him.

Oooh! I'd love to see a Joe Mad Cap! I'd love to see more Joe Mad anything!!!

Eric

How about Daredevil? I don't think there's a 1/6 sculpt of him out there.

Daredevil is a cool idea, i had fogot about him.
Also thinking some characters from anime might be cool, so far im thinking Fist of the north star and Tengen Toppa (just because Kamina was awesome :)

How about for marvel villains: Chameleon, Scorpion, Daken, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Sabretooth(movie or comic), Toad, Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, Baron Zemo, Baron Von Strucker. That is just off the top of my head.

To my knowledge there are only two Daredevil 1/6 heads out there that are official the marvel studios one based on the film and the rotocast one can't recall what it is from.

Back