Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts

Daredevil and a Matt Murdock also. Would also like to see Black Panther, Beast, Nomad, Deathlok, Grendal(all versions),Spawn, kick-ass, big daddy, hit girl, The Goon, and the Tick.

Lots of cool ideas there, but the tick now that would be pure awesomeness :)
Bisley did a really good pic of him and I keep meaning to get round to sculpting the full figure

I would love a Romulus to go with Wolverine.

Yeah, ive got some good ref pics of him somewhere, i will dig em out :)

Been busy with some commission sculpts and paints so not had much time to work on these but heres a couple nearly finished Devlin Waugh and Bisley Marv

DSCF3144.jpg

DSCF3152.jpg

Oh and how do i change the title of the thread?

Last edited:

:thud:OMG! Devlin looks straight out the comics! You are a beast at sculpting!!! Stunning how close you get to the artists style! I need that sculpt and again amazing work!:clap

::go your first post, click edit, click go advanced, and you should be able to change thread title:wave::

:thud:OMG! Devlin looks straight out the comics! You are a beast at sculpting!!! Stunning how close you get to the artists style! I need that sculpt and again amazing work!:clap

::go your first post, click edit, click go advanced, and you should be able to change thread title:wave::

Cheers mate, sorted it :) and thanks, i like doing the more obscure characters. If there is enough interest you can have a cast for free since it was your idea :)

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Devlin Waugh and Marv

I love that Marv. If you decide to make copies please put me down for one.

That Marv is insane! Fantastic sculpting, I want some of your heads :lol Namely the Wolverine and Marv :rock

A nightwing would be awesome in your style next to Batman
Another cool idea, I don't know where I'm gonna find the time to do all these, but hey who needs sleep lol.

Marv needs to be mine, now. Thanks!

:lol Great sculpts bro!
Cheers, I am pretty happy with marv, I'm actually intending to do a full figure sculpt using this head but will cast him up first for peeps who want one.

Need to sort selling privileges on here, then will start an interest thread and go from there :)
Can't wait to see my heads on your guys customs :)

will cast him up first for peeps who want one.

Need to sort selling privileges on here, then will start an interest thread and go from there :)
Can't wait to see my heads on your guys customs :)

Best thing I've read all day :rock Gotta get me some Marv at least :D

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Devlin Waugh, Dredd

Devlin nearly done and started on a dredd on a bit of a 2000AD kick at the mo :)

DSCF3157.jpg

DSCF3164.jpg

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Devlin Waugh, Dredd

Devlin and dredd looking real real nice.

Back