Look at this awesome jason remake custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad actually! I love his hock, it's shaped more accurately than mine is. And his jacket is killer. He also got the holster more accurate than I did, I could never find anything to use as the horse bit that they used for it.

Thanks man, I'm working to improve it as well.. :D

And both of those figures are in my store, listed at $150 shipped for either. :duff

thats awesome because my b day is on the 2oth and i was thinking about betting them, probalbly part 5 first so i have the first 5. i am so jealous of your skills with making these figures, great job! someone made a review of your part 8 on youtube and i was like, i have to get that. lol

The seller didn't include a straight-on shot of the unmasked portrait.... hmmm...

Outfit/tailoring looks good.

I think he looks awesome.

@ DarkArtist81 ...
I like your Fig as well. Why is you and the guy on Ebay - CeeCreations using Sideshow Bodies ? Is there a reason for it ? Why are you not using True Type bodies ?

Saw that a few days ago.
Looks not bad, but looks NOTHING like Josh's work on 2009 Jason.
Proportions of a teenager.

looks like they've put black material behind the masks eyes, hmmm, my common sense is tingling, this must be because it looks bad or the eyes on the sculpt dont align with the eyes on the mask...

I think he looks awesome.

@ DarkArtist81 ...
I like your Fig as well. Why is you and the guy on Ebay - CeeCreations using Sideshow Bodies ? Is there a reason for it ? Why are you not using True Type bodies ?

The reason is this... True types are expensive, the don't have a wide enough selection of hands, and they aren't any taller.

BUT, I can and sometimes do put a figure on a TT if it is specially requested. Usually for about $30 more than my regular price.

The reason is this... True types are expensive, the don't have a wide enough selection of hands, and they aren't any taller.

BUT, I can and sometimes do put a figure on a TT if it is specially requested. Usually for about $30 more than my regular price.

Ah ... okay ... I was on your Site and I saw so many awesome figs, but I thought that you don´t use TT for some reason, which kept me from ordering. Now I consider to buy my first custom from you. I don´t like the Look of the Buck. TT have better shape and they look more natural.

Thanks for letting me know :)

Greetz

Yeah, I saw that too. Headsculpt looks like a re-used Chunk from Goonies. Rocky Road?

Can't believe Sideshow hasn't done this Jason yet. I was so sure they'd announce it for Toyfair. Maybe it's still in the works since the movie did so well (for a Friday the 13th).

Well, I don't think Sideshow has the license for Jason figures anymore. At least that was what I gathered from the reps last year at SDCC. They were relieved that I had made Roy and Part VIII, because they knew they never got to attempt it and wouldn't be attempting them in the future.

Thanks for all the great comments. We plan a "do-over" in the near future. In our haste to get him out there, we made an oversight.
We just finished our first MM based on the soon to be released H2...its on Ebay now.
Just joined Sideshow Freaks - for hints, tips, feedback, etc. Been in the biz for yrs. but always open to suggestions.

Back