Looking for headsculpts to fit TBLeague Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say nearly everything from Super Duck is made with their bodies in mind, so they all work. Plus the skin tones match up as well.
You can also do a TBLeague head sculpt search on ebay too if you're just looking for a random sculpt.
SWToys sculpts tend to look odd on a TBL though. As they're usually undersized (unless you go with one of the smaller bodies).
Skin tones are something you'll have to figure out for yourself though.

I would say nearly everything from Super Duck is made with their bodies in mind, so they all work. Plus the skin tones match up as well.
You can also do a TBLeague head sculpt search on ebay too if you're just looking for a random sculpt.
SWToys sculpts tend to look odd on a TBL though. As they're usually undersized (unless you go with one of the smaller bodies).
Skin tones are something you'll have to figure out for yourself though.
Hey thanks for response, yeah, I bought a YMtoys headsculpt along with the body from Giantoy as they didnt have TB League headsculpts and the HS was a little small and not proportionate to the body and it didn't fit either!!. I'm new to these bodies so I'm not sure where to look. The body is tan colour tone so I may look out for that as you mentioned. I tried ebay for headsculpts but couldn't see much!

Back