LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you White Noise!

These will fit the standard 1:6 bucks, Hot Toys, TTL etc..

Beeshaw posted a bunch of pics of his TTL 3.0 on page 4 :)

Thank you White Noise!

These will fit the standard 1:6 bucks, Hot Toys, TTL etc..

Beeshaw posted a bunch of pics of his TTL 3.0 on page 4 :)

You're very welcome! :) I can't wait to see what they look like once painted. Sawyers my favorite Lost character (shameless fangirl) and I'm really impressed with your work. Are you planning on doing any more characters in the future?

Thank you for the answer regarding the bodies, it helped me a lot. I've never assembled one of these figures myself, so I was totally clueless on what people generally used.

I just received the shirt I bought for Sawyer. I just love it so I think that´s the one I´ll use for mine. (I still love the one beeshaw posted too but I wanted a red one).
I had some jeans I bought for a previous custom (can´t remember who, I think they were going to go for a Jack custom, from LOST too, sorry Doc,lol) I´m not sure if I will keep these jeans or buy the ones beeshaw recommended, but I used them for the pics.
I also had the boots from another custom (I think from a "Saving Private Ryan" custom) and I kinda like how they look on Sawyer so... until I find something better, the boots are for him as well.

Here are some pics (sorry for the bad quality but it´s cloudy and I´m not the greatest photographer anyway).

Sawyer custom (sleepy hollow version for now :nana:)

20t1de8.jpg

vsm0l3.jpg

k4jle1.jpg

jzgw03.jpg

9k068j.jpg

2zdw078.jpg

Looking good!! I would move those top buttons over though. You'd be surprised how big a difference that'll make. ;)

Great outfit Karen! Did you get a chance to ask Nek about sculpting you know who?:pray::pray: That medicom head just doesn't stack up size wise with Sawyer and Locke. It looks awesome repainted but just a bit undersized.

I ended up buying black boots for Sawyer, does he usually wear brown boots? I wish I asked before I bought :slap

Btw, where did you get the boots?

Great outfit Karen! Did you get a chance to ask Nek about sculpting you know who?:pray::pray: That medicom head just doesn't stack up size wise with Sawyer and Locke. It looks awesome repainted but just a bit undersized.

I ended up buying black boots for Sawyer, does he usually wear brown boots? I wish I asked before I bought :slap

I bought brown boots as well. :peace

So.... Jack eh? I'm happy with my repainted Medi one, but if after Jack someone else gets done (pretty much anyone lol) I'll most likely be down! :)

Lookin' good Marker!

This will probably be the last time I post pics in this thread... I'll be moving over to the LOST Custom Thread once I get my Sawyer head back from GDB.

In the mean time:
Here's the current state of my LOST shelf:
100_2401.jpg

Here's Sawyer as he stands. The Krazy glue didn't hold so well on the arms of the glasses.
100_2402.jpg

And the back. He tends to have the back of his shirt tucked in on account of all the guns he shoves back there. Or maybe it's so the ladies (cough*Cris*cough) can get a gander as his bum.
100_2412.jpg

:monkey3 And for the sake of debate, he's the Medi Jack head next to Locke's. Not all that different in size. (sorry for the flash)
100_2408.jpg

100_2403.jpg

Nice boots KR! Remember where you got 'em? I might try that route down the road.

I asked the sculptor but unfortunately he has to work on other commissions he had that were already delayed because of the Sawyer headsculpt, I´m sorry :( But if you (or anybody else) finds a sculptor willing to work on a Jack Shephard commission, please let me know! I like my repainted Medicom Jack but I think a new headsculpt with a likeness as good as the Sawyer one would be even better :)

As for the boots, I think I bought them HERE. I think the ones I bought are the so called US Roughout boots but you can contact the store owners and show him my pics if you want to be sure. I bought them a couple years ago so can´t remember, sorry :(

Looking good!! I would move those top buttons over though. You'd be surprised how big a difference that'll make. ;)

Yeah, I still need to remove the velcro and everything, I took the pics as soon as I got the shirt out of the package and on Sawyer, lol, I have no patient :rotfl

Oh and regarding the back side of the shirt...yeah, it def. looks better the way you placed it, even though it´s not the real product "showing" :wink1:

I am extending the deadline for my early bird paint special to June 7th! PM for details.

Back