LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is good, great likeness. I still think the hair could be improved tough ;)

I kinda agree there, in some way, because I just loved how the hair looked in the first pics I was sent, and it looks like that hair got lost some way (no pun intended, ;)) but I think it looks nice and the outstanding likeness makes it almost impossible for me to focus on the hair anyway, I just wish that other hairstyle wouldn´t have got lost in the process because the headsculpt would be totally perfect for me with that hairstyle plus this likeness.

Here´s the hairstyle I loved, just in case anybody is wondering:

https://i40.tinypic.com/a2vh1z.jpg

https://i44.tinypic.com/29sqkh.jpg

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much again for putting so much work into this! We're all very lucky to have the opportunity to have this piece in our collection. You're very talented sir!

I actually like the hair the way it is.

Edit: sending payment shortly! :)

Last edited:
Payment sent!

I'm getting this shipped directly to GDB. :)

Who did I just pay btw? Came up as Habib...?

Payment sent!

Yeah that´s the sculptor, or at least his address, that´s the name I got the first time I sent him a payment.

List updated! Thanks! :) Mine will be shipped directly to gdb as well, you´re gonna be busy, man! ;)

sbst.jpg

Which outfit is this one? Your Sideways version?

Payment sent!

Right on! Taking advantage of my early bird special price. :rock2

Habib is Anthony's alter ego who takes care of the money. :wink1:

Thanks everyone! :)

which outfit is this one? Your sideways version?

That's the same jeans, the shirt came with a suit I bought recently for another project.

Habib is my first name, Anthony is my middle name for anyone wondering ;)

Just sent payment! I forgot to include in the note that I'm having it shipped to GDB for painting!! Thanks for the good job!

Just sent payment! I forgot to include in the note that I'm having it shipped to GDB for painting!! Thanks for the good job!

Don´t worry, just send a private message to Anthony (Nek74) or an email and let him know :) If you can´t contact him let me know and I´ll do it for you, no prob.

And thank you!

Wow, I've been lurking on this thread for a bit, and I have to say that this sculpt looks amazing! This is going to sound extremely n00b-ish of me, but what brand/size bodies are people planning on using with these heads?

Back