LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 beer can??!! If not, you should! :naughty

Anything Dharma related you work on will be appreciated :)

I did make one for fun, but it's not it! :)

dharmabeer.jpg

These cans with the Dharma label would be perfect:

https://cgi.ebay.ca/A53-06-1-6-Acti...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ceeaef9b8

Well I was planning on doing up a Dharma Canteen, and then we brainstormed a little on the Dharma Jumpsuits...

Well I was planning on doing up a Dharma Canteen, and then we brainstormed a little on the Dharma Jumpsuits...

Thanks for sharing :) Keep me informed if you do something regarding the jumpsuit, I´d love a Dharma jumpsuited Sawyer as well as a conman (suited) one :naughty

(Lol, I love that naughty smilie, it´s so...naughty :lol)

Thanks for sharing :) Keep me informed if you do something regarding the jumpsuit, I´d love a Dharma jumpsuited Sawyer as well as a conman (suited) one :naughty

(Lol, I love that naughty smilie, it´s so...naughty :lol)

I decided not to go the Jumpsuit route. I already committed to the outfit I have going. I did post the link to the one I would have used a couple pages back though.

Yeah I checked that link first time you posted it, it should work just fine with a logo.
I´m not picking just one outfit though, I would like to have the jumpsuit one but I am gonna get the jeans and shirt one for now and I might get the jumpsuit or con-man suit later on. That way I can change the outfit when/if I get tired of it, but for now the shirt and jeans one.

Yeah I checked that link first time you posted it, it should work just fine with a logo.
I´m not picking just one outfit though, I would like to have the jumpsuit one but I am gonna get the jeans and shirt one for now and I might get the jumpsuit or con-man suit later on. That way I can change the outfit when/if I get tired of it, but for now the shirt and jeans one.

With the way you've been talking about him I'm surprised you're going to cloth him at all! lol (cue the naughty face...) :naughty

With the way you've been talking about him I'm surprised you're going to cloth him at all! lol (cue the naughty face...) :naughty

Well, I would leave him shirtless if I could find an exact copy of his body 1/6 scale ;), but as I can´t, I will cloth him as I don´t find the TTL bodies that hot :rotfl

I'm curious to see what type of bodies the sculpt will be designed for. I heard TTL 3.0 previously and that seems like a decent body to build Sawyer on. Any other ideas?

Can't wait to see a finished and/or painted Sawyer!

I finally received my con man boots! :)

sawyerboots.jpg

But they're way too big.. :(:(:(

I'm curious to see what type of bodies the sculpt will be designed for. I heard TTL 3.0 previously and that seems like a decent body to build Sawyer on. Any other ideas?

Can't wait to see a finished and/or painted Sawyer!

The TTL bodies have a slimmer neck than the Hot Toys neck adaptor but it will fit on both. It looks more natural with an attached neck, the HT neck adapter is horrible looking!

Here's a pic for comparison:

ttlvsht.jpg

And looking at that pic I'm reminded that my TTL came with 2 spikey adapters instead of one spikey and one ball... Might have to do a mod!

Back