LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on! Almost there! :)
The sculptor told me yesterday he would post an update here himself if he is not done by today. So hopefully we will be able to see the final pics and start ordering this week if there aren´t any more delays ;)

Sorry for not updating this more often but I was waiting to have any real updates instead of the general "coming soon!!" stuff, lol

Is it too late to ask for a sculpt?Or does ordering start after we see some pics?

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay :eek:

Here's the new and improved Sawyer:

frontla.jpg

side2d.jpg

maplg.jpg

station2p.jpg

crash2.jpg

Thanks everyone for being so patient and understanding! :)

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay :eek:

Here's the new and improved Sawyer:

frontla.jpg

side2d.jpg

maplg.jpg

station2p.jpg

crash2.jpg

Thanks everyone for being so patient and understanding! :)

As Sawyer might say, "Son of a _____!" That is gorgeous! Really top notch! Can't wait to start painting that guy!

Are the heads coming drilled, my man?

I think you nailed his likeness. One thing I noticed, but it might just be me. The bulges above his head seem to be too pronounced. He does have those in real life, but on the sculpt it seems a tad overwhelming. Nonetheless, he looks great.

I think you nailed his likeness. One thing I noticed, but it might just be me. The bulges above his head seem to be too pronounced. He does have those in real life, but on the sculpt it seems a tad overwhelming. Nonetheless, he looks great.

Thanks for the feedback! Beeshaw told me the same thing in private so I will take the top down a notch. :)

Awesome work Anthony! Thanks for posting the pics for me :)
Can´t wait to get my hands on it once it´s painted and totally perfect!
Glad you guys are loving it too!

Back