1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

If you got the "T" order you are good to go.

Whew! Thanks kain! I have never seen anything like that. I must have been one of the last to get them.

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Well, the attendee of the Butcher is still available a week later, so I think the attendee of these will still be there when the site comes back on full. They will most likely fill waitlists for the non, with the leftovers from the attendee. But not just yet. Later on...

This fast sellout worries me about Mort---I may need to use a lifeline for him

U know... we basically just bought Storm Troopers with change o heads and helmets... :monkey2:monkey3

I still love dem though! :rock

The attendees are still available!

IF the attendee versions don't sell out by the end of Con they go up on the site for ini stock order.

Managed to get my order in on a dialup connection. Wild.

Sideshow usually holds 10% for Non-Attendees at first, so that means there were only 200 available for order, which would explain the quick sellout. As mentioned earlier, if the Attendee version doesn't sell out, the remainders will start filling the wait list for the Non-Attendees.

Its interesting that the Attendee is still available... I would have figure a similar time to Vader or the Stormtrooper exclusives. But maybe its just that not as many are planning on attending or picking one up at the show.

Sideshow usually holds 10% for Non-Attendees at first, so that means there were only 200 available for order, which would explain the quick sellout. As mentioned earlier, if the Attendee version doesn't sell out, the remainders will start filling the wait list for the Non-Attendees.

I am offering my set at Sideshow cost.:D

I want that MORT!:D

I decided to pass on these for now. I'm headed to a condo sitting on the sugar white Beach of Okaloosa Island Florida for a week in June and wanted to have plenty of money to spend :)

You would think though that they would shift the available attendee versions too the non attendee's so more people would get a crack at them.

At 200 though and with shipping starting a few days before SS heads to Comicon they should be able to get them all out the door pretty fast. Have
your $$$ buy 07/06/09 since they start charging accounts from 07/06 to 07/16/09 and start shipping SDCC items on 07/17. Going to be a busy June and July with the SST Commander, Piett, Vader , and Han and Luke.

The Monster--very cool of you---someone should take you up on this
There are a select number of us that want the Mort---
We should make a pact to help out the freaks that really want one!!!!!

Its interesting that the Attendee is still available... I would have figure a similar time to Vader or the Stormtrooper exclusives. But maybe its just that not as many are planning on attending or picking one up at the show.

Stormy reg is on 2nd chance :horror

I decided to pass on these for now. I'm headed to a condo sitting on the sugar white Beach of Okaloosa Island Florida for a week in June and wanted to have plenty of money to spend :)

welcome to my part of the world...........we def have some kick ass beaches here...:lecture

Back