1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

I don't think my twin brother got these!!!!:horror
I didn't hear him in my room this afternoon...I guess he passed on them:rolleyes:

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Don't you mean: Heeeeeeeeeeey!

20070423-TheFonze.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy...

happy-days-fonz1.jpg

Well, I hopped on this train way too late today...work was h-e-double hockey sticks busy and I didn't get near a comp til now....so it's waitilist time. We'll see how that plays out...

fonzie.jpg

WHOA !!!!

never pass up a chance to sneak a fonz pic in...........:lecture

waitlist, sigh

Wow didn't even realize they had non-attendee until right now....best SW item to come out in awhile...waitlist here I come...sigh as well.

I don't think my twin brother got these!!!!:horror
I didn't hear him in my room this afternoon...I guess he passed on them:rolleyes:

Nope not willing to spend $200 on them, they don't look good enough to spend that much cash on them.
:chew

The height issue being a disappointment, probably I wll fix it myself when I get the set. Yup. I will be placing order with my local retail shop.:wacky

I liked these figures, but for me, the helmets have to be wearable. or at least include helmeted heads. oh well.

waitlist, sigh

Wow didn't even realize they had non-attendee until right now....best SW item to come out in awhile...waitlist here I come...sigh as well.

No need to sigh I highly doubt you guys will miss out.

I liked these figures, but for me, the helmets have to be wearable. or at least include helmeted heads. oh well.

People will never let this drop. What is the big deal, why not just buy Stormtroopers? Works out about the same cost. What's the point in getting Trooper Luke/Han when you just want to have the helmets on?

No need to sigh I highly doubt you guys will miss out.

People will never let this drop. What is the big deal, why not just buy Stormtroopers? Works out about the same cost. What's the point in getting Trooper Luke/Han when you just want to have the helmets on?

What is the big deal about people wanting it the way they want it? Why can't all the ones asking what's the point just drop it and let people complain about the figures? Isn't that what this board is for?

Personally I will occasionally be displaying them with helmets. Having them as an extra two troopers to fill out an imperial display, will be more cost effective than buying these and two more troopers!
I intend to stuff the helmets with packing foam and wedge them on the neck post. Probably be a better fit than my regular stormie!
However most of the time they will be lidless.
Just nice to have the option.

What is the big deal about people wanting it the way they want it? Why can't all the ones asking what's the point just drop it and let people complain about the figures? Isn't that what this board is for?

Because at this stage it's a moot point. Never said no one can complain about anything.

I disagree-- I'd never pose them with their helmets on-- cause then they'd just be two more Stormtroopers. To include the inside of the helmets is genius and a really unique feature.

Also, I hate to sound like a broken record (you youngings look up what a record is) but the two head sculpts look phenomenal and really capture the characters.

Back