Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adult miles just got a KO created by CT toys and the Tiger Strip was reissued not the brown suit yet. Although there are rumors that brown suit may get a reissue later this year. Haven't heard anything about Miles in terms of official reissue

I'd have to double check but I know brown suit Wolverine was reissued in Japan recently. These fly under the radar. I might be mistaking the adult Miles one but have to double check also.

I had to pay inflated ebay prices but man, was it worth it!
Received him yesterday, and I'm in awe. This is everything I always wanted out of a Bane figure!

He's my favorite Batman villain, particularly in the Knightfall look. He was my most desired 1:6 figure, but now that I have this, that desire became a lot less strong. I didn't realize just how perfect he was based on all the pictures I saw.

My only nitpick is that the neck is a bit short when he's standing straight. It's no problem when angling the head in deeper poses though.

Batman is currently en route so I can do some combined shots.

Some phone pics for now.
20240719_230411.jpg

20240719_225252.jpg

They also have Bloodsport. I'll gladly take a Harley in red and black assault suit.

Robin looks great and is a definite pick up for me. I am sure I'll also get Ra's.

As far as Bruce Wayne, I made me own awhile back using the Hush Bruce head that came with their Batman on the body of the Affleck Bruce Wayne.

It was the reign of the Supermen figures that got me in to Mafex. Then Knightfall Batman- the 90's, right? Then I had to go ahead and do Hush Batman and Superman. Then I had to get this Bane and Batman because they are glorious. I was trying to not be tempted to pick up, well, the rest of the Hush line, but...that Robin looks great! So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it looks like I'm all in on DC Mafex. Now where is the cheapest place to pick up Nightwing?

What the?? HUSH Batgirl????
She never featured in the story as Batgirl, only Oracle, so... Mafex are branching out into their own HUSH universe now?

I mean, it's a beautiful looking figure and design. Just a very strange inclusion.

What the?? HUSH Batgirl????
She never featured in the story as Batgirl, only Oracle, so... Mafex are branching out into their own HUSH universe now?

I mean, it's a beautiful looking figure and design. Just a very strange inclusion.

There were flashbacks during the storyline so they're making use of those as well.

There were flashbacks during the storyline so they're making use of those as well.
The yellow oval Batman is from the same flashback I believe.

Neat work around and will allow them to introduce some other villains that aren't part of the main story.

Ahh yes, of course!!!! I forgot all about those flashback pages in the story. It’s been a good while since I last read it.

Well that certainly makes the figure even more tempting… 😫

523561-1721721551996.png

I'm excited for this. I never bought any of the 3rd party 1/12 versions. I don't love sft goods on 6 inch figures anyway, but I admit some of them looked really cool.

I don't "love" the movie but the look is cool enough to warrant a spot on the figure shelf.

I'll for sure be happy to pick up an officially licensed 1/12 version, and of course MAFEX will knock it out of the park.

Too bad we probably won't get it til 2027.

Ahh yes, of course!!!! I forgot all about those flashback pages in the story. It’s been a good while since I last read it.

Well that certainly makes the figure even more tempting… 😫
I’m honestly really hoping they give us an Oracle. I need she and her dad because I think this would make for a killer display:
IMG_7358.jpeg

Back