Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102411

Just looking into it for the first time myself. Wanna make sure that a Sideshow repaint is my final choice. :)

Most of their stuff looks top notch, I guess they don't have in hand actual photos since I notice a lot of the computer renders are on their page 1 but judging from their Peifer Catwoman I think they will do a great job on it, looks like you have some expressions to choose from as well! :rock

Don't have time for proper showcases yet, but here are my two latest arrivals. :)

P1160618.jpg

P1160643.jpg

P1160658.jpg

P1160645.jpg

P1160651.jpg

P1160652.jpg

Man, that Exception figure is tempting, I hate Jack though, no matter how beautiful that figure can be... Heath and Johnny are death to da Skiman. :lecture

Funny, Depp and Heath are faves in our house. :)

i always loved brother production stuff

and congrates for sparrow

Wow! That's a Brother's Inception figure? I may have to find one of those. The suit looks top notch.

Congrats, Mag, those are both incredible figures! You are tempting me to keep my FENG sculpt and pick up the Exception figure...the tailoring and accessories look fantastic.

Two Great Great Score; Mag, WOW! :goodpost:

i always loved brother production stuff

and congrates for sparrow

Congrats Maglor ;)

Thank you gentlemen. :duff

Wow! That's a Brother's Inception figure? I may have to find one of those. The suit looks top notch.

Congrats, Mag, those are both incredible figures! You are tempting me to keep my FENG sculpt and pick up the Exception figure...the tailoring and accessories look fantastic.

Thanks!

Honestly, it might be the nicest 1/6 suit I own. Fits great on a narrow shoulder. Great accessories too! The PASIV device is very cool.

P1160446.jpg

nice piece,i think pf will be like this one

congrats on your stuff buddy

:duff

Back