Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

I honestly don't know which figure you're talking about at this point. :lol

But he has that figure/sculpt too. :dunno

Harley Quinn

Arkham Asylum Series 1

by- DC Direct

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

I did a lot of touching up on most of these pics, but especially the last one. Here's how it looked originally:

IMG_2020unedited.jpg

In addition to the paint needing touching up, I had to clean up some of the glare from one of my light sources. For example, that's not paint on here lips, it's light glare.

Anyway, it's my favorite of the bunch and I like to use it as a wallpaper. Here it is in high res and a little wider if anyone else wants to use it:

IMG_2020high_res.jpg

I realize I went a little over the top with this set of pictures, but I'm having a lot of fun with the new camera. :D

[Edit] BTW, I did the arm swap mod. Very easy, and makes a huge difference.

Last edited:

damn Harley looks awesome

i steel have to plays those batman games.

I did a lot of touching up on most of these pics, but especially the last one. Here's how it looked originally:

IMG_2020unedited.jpg

In addition to the paint needing touching up, I had to clean up some of the glare from one of my light sources. For example, that's not paint on here lips, it's light glare.

Anyway, it's my favorite of the bunch and I like to use it as a wallpaper. Here it is in high res and a little wider if anyone else wants to use it:

IMG_2020high_res.jpg

I realize I went a little over the top with this set of pictures, but I'm having a lot of fun with the new camera. :D

[Edit] BTW, I did the arm swap mod. Very easy, and makes a huge difference.

Awesome pics ;)

Back