Maglor’s Menagerie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maglor’s Menagerie & Figure Photography

You bet! I will get everything related to any Burton Batman.

Can't wait to see what they come up with for Returns! :panic:

:lol
I'm interested to see a penguin, I think CW will be the most sought after though. Wonder if all of them will be DX's.

Congrats Mag on getting the Grail , Great pics . now i need to find a US seller .

Fantastic shots Mag, and congrats! :hi5: The zipline pose is executed beautifully, and that last shot with the cool, overhead lighting is ace :rock

I want this figure yesterday :(

IMG_3904.jpg

Mother-god-meme.jpg

:lol
I'm interested to see a penguin, I think CW will be the most sought after though. Wonder if all of them will be DX's.

Yeah, Catwoman will be the most popular, but I can't wait for all of them to bi in my collection. :pray:

Congrats Mag on getting the Grail , Great pics . now i need to find a US seller .

Thanks! I love him more than I was expecting to even.

You didn't want to order from Sideshow? :huh

Fantastic shots Mag, and congrats! :hi5: The zipline pose is executed beautifully, and that last shot with the cool, overhead lighting is ace :rock

I want this figure yesterday :(

Thanks man. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. :1-1:

Wow HT sure nailed the Batman Keaton. It's shockling so damn good. Love your Harley pics too. Congrats :rock

Thanks. Thought you'd appreciate the Harley pics. ;)

Back