Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Just letting everyone know I'm still here. Working out the new layout. Still working on Joel Last of Us items and more...:)

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Ok all. I have updated the first page with price and images for the nail bomb and the hatchet. I am still working on the bat and getting some images of the spikes with it. Once payment is made I will make the item and ship it. Each item has work times on them. Please remember to put your board name and shipping address in the paypal notes. Thanks for your support!

What shoes are best for joel think I need to get back to making mine as these look quality

The Spike Bat and regular bat are set to be made to order. Just follow payment instructions on page 1 and after payment is made I'll make them up and ship. Also the NEW Nail Bomb and Hatchet are available to order along with all the other items listed on page 1. Thanks for your support guys!

Bats.jpg

Ima order a nail bomb can I have shipped with my order of the cams ?ill pay once i get home thanks.

Well the camera's shipped yesterday, so you should have received my email with tracking info. It looks like you didn't get the email so I'll resend it.

Damn Chris that's awesome! I really like the nail bomb too, it's cute :lol

I'll get them from you in a few weeks.

Thanks Tony!

Back