Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man. That looks amazing. Just when I thought I was done with my Joel figure:
b3ea3e5f_outback-in.jpeg
You pull me back in!!! :lol

Oh man. That looks amazing. Just when I thought I was done with my Joel figure:
View attachment 99666
You pull me back in!!! :lol

Hahaha sorry... Honestly this El Diablo prototype has been finished for a while but I just completely forgot about it. Once I get this thing through the mold stage I'll start taking orders. I'm going to try and update this thread with other items I have been working on to give a bit more variety. Thanks for your support guys!

Any other weapons in the cards? Like the Shorty? Or hell the hunting rifle.

I don't know I am kind of wrapping the Last of Us stuff up since I'm really busy and Denny and Co are making their figures. I have received a lot of requests for items because of that release. I'm doing a lot of other commission work like various hatchets, axes, machetes. I'm working on some Friday the 13th Jason accessories, Resident Evil 6 rifle and the "Devil Trap" from True Detective. Also for Sebastien I'm working on an Moria Orc bow and arrow set. That bow set is taking forever and has a bunch of unique issues mostly stength. It is just too fragile. So Seb if your reading this sorry it is taking a while. Once I wrap up some of these outstanding commissions I'll look into the Shorty and maybe the hunting rifle.

Last edited:
Yes everything on the first page is for sale. The "El Diablo" is close but not for sale yet.

amazing!

m currenly on a business trip and overwhelmed... once i get back home i will sit calmly and msg you on the items i would be interested in

thank you

A really good hunting rifle needs to be made!!!! Hopefully you tackle that in the future. I still need to get a relaxed bow from you too. Eventually.

​Yeah there aren't very many good hunting rifles out there. I may also start to tackle some of Ellie's most popular weapons.

I will be posting some pictures if maistos excellent accessories shortly (within a week). Bravo on these fantastic pieces! The detail and craftsmanship is outstanding

Back